Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please have an icon for vaulted relics and prime parts?

Trenggiling

Hi, thanks for reading.

I don't know if I'm in the minority here, but I put a lot of value on whether or not a relic or part is vaulted.

So have this habit of stockpiling relics that I can't get anymore and holding off on running them until I know exactly what I want to get from them.

This actually leads to a great deal of stress and hassle on my part as I constantly tab out of the game to go check if fang prime is vaulted or not.

I have actually (on multiple occasions) missed my chance to select a relic because I was too paralyzed by indecision.

I don't have this kind of trouble in other games such as the immensely popular MOBA game League of Legends.

Because their vaulted, or "legacy" content is clearly marked by a recognizable icon.

PAetDBb.png

Which is why I propose that Warframe should do the same.

Something akin to this:

29RbSru.png

KJStNgF.png

What do you think?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a repost because the first one got archived, and I'm still driven crazy by this issue.

Come on DE you're reworking the UI anyway.

I just can't enjoy relic cracking with things as they are.

Anyway, thank you for your time. (again)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: DE is once again redoing the relic UI.
So this is the perfect time to bring this up again I think.

I even made a new mock up for it.
m2oJE0J.png

Come on DE you are sooooo close! 😄

Edited by Trenggiling
  • Like 14

Either that or if the additional clutter is an issue,  mark those that are not vaulted (there are fewer of those).

A bonus that would be great is if they would also show their ducat value in the reward screen (the first screen shot in this thread).

56 minutes ago, Loswaith said:

Either that or if the additional clutter is an issue,  mark those that are not vaulted (there are fewer of those).

A bonus that would be great is if they would also show their ducat value in the reward screen (the first screen shot in this thread).

Oh yeah that would be cool too.

Hadn't even thought about that.

• Like 1

Was going to make a thread pushing for this, but I'm glad I saw this first.

As it currently stands, I need two wiki pages and a little notepad document up just so I can keep track of what is and isn't vaulted in the game. That's pretty bad.

With all of the vaulted stuff getting marked, I could get so much done in quicker time. Going to a ducat booth or relic table will be such a lesser hassle by then.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-10-22 at 4:26 PM, Trenggiling said:

Hi, thanks for reading.

I don't know if I'm in the minority here, but I put a lot of value on whether or not a relic or part is vaulted.

So have this habit of stockpiling relics that I can't get anymore and holding off on running them until I know exactly what I want to get from them.

This actually leads to a great deal of stress and hassle on my part as I constantly tab out of the game to go check if fang prime is vaulted or not.

I have actually (on multiple occasions) missed my chance to select a relic because I was too paralyzed by indecision.

I don't have this kind of trouble in other games such as the immensely popular MOBA game League of Legends.

Because their vaulted, or "legacy" content is clearly marked by a recognizable icon.

PAetDBb.png

Which is why I propose that Warframe should do the same.

Something akin to this:

29RbSru.png

KJStNgF.png

What do you think?

This is a repost because the first one got archived, and I'm still driven crazy by this issue.

Come on DE your reworking the UI anyway.

I just can't enjoy relic cracking with things as they are.

Anyway, thank you for your time. (again)

i tot agree.. 

• Like 2

yeah we never know when we already have the items, why are we getting doubles anyways, cant the relics just get more than just parts,  30,000c,  resources bundle or conpensation is a better payoff to just give out some additional punchy rewards with each relic. As for UI: i would assume some elemental and additional mods added on to the battle/relic rewards

• hover over relic, luster animation.G
  • fading text and warnings, refund loot
  • ante < no relic players help often missions get launched quickly M helps new players feel achiement/prizes: credits, resources, mods, decorations
  • icons look like cardboard without animations or unique sound effects, relics in menus, hover animations / selection screens / indulge

On 2018-11-28 at 5:58 AM, (PS4)santospizarro said:

yeah we never know when we already have the items, why are we getting doubles anyways, cant the relics just get more than just parts,  30,000c,  resources bundle or conpensation is a better payoff to just give out some additional punchy rewards with each relic. As for UI: i would assume some elemental and additional mods added on to the battle/relic rewards

• hover over relic, luster animation.G
  • fading text and warnings, refund loot
  • ante < no relic players help often missions get launched quickly M helps new players feel achiement/prizes: credits, resources, mods, decorations
  • icons look like cardboard without animations or unique sound effects, relics in menus, hover animations / selection screens / indulge

But.... it does say when we already have the items...

As for duplicate parts, we get them to sell for ducats for Baro Ki'Teer for (totally new and not just spray painted) loot.

And what does that have to do with vaulted relic/parts indicators anyway?  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...