Trenggiling

Can we please have an icon for vaulted relics and prime parts?

This is very much needed. We really shouldn't be required to go to the wiki to get every single scrap of knowledge about this game.

• Upvote 2

+1

Also, having the ducat price under the items on the reward screen would help A LOT to make a choice when you are just farming ducats.

• Upvote 2

Been doing some more relic cracking with my brother recently and I got to say.

Not having this feature still COMPLETELY RUINS the experience for me.

I don't want to have to deal with this level of stress all the time DE!

Pls fix.

That's all... Mini Rant over.

• Like 1

Can i get similar thing for prime parts rarity?

I don't want to sell rare prime parts as "prime junk".

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Test-995 said:

Can i get similar thing for prime parts rarity?

I don't want to sell rare prime parts as "prime junk".

Yeah probably.

Though I find that I can usually estimate the rarity based off of how many ducats a thing gives.

1 hour ago, Trenggiling said:

Yeah probably.

Though I find that I can usually estimate the rarity based off of how many ducats a thing gives.

Then ducat indicator in trading screen?

If it is already a thing, well, i didn't know that.

• Upvote 1

This, along with being able to see crafted and owned parts when selecting a reward. All those times I got a repeated part because I didn't remember I had it crafted are just annoying.

• Upvote 1

I think your attempt really looks good and do want it as feature.

Honestly while it can be hard to implant (games are always spaghetti codes) it would benefit DE by promoting more trades through Vaulted Relics being distinguishable and easily more valued, leading to more plats used for trade.

• Upvote 1

Having come back after five years, there are like too many different types of vaulted relics in my inventory and now that I've started accumulating unvaulted ones they're getting all mixed up. Can't say having to alt-tab each time I wanna rad or run a relic is very fun, so please DE.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I was going to create a similar topic for thisr QoL suggestion when I found this thread and now i am going to reply as a form of support and to bump the topic up.

Yeah, this was problem for me for a god knows how long now.  It is the most annoying thing when you have to choose a relic for a fissure mission ...or need to spend some void traces...or choose a mission reward ...or anything...  But then you pop the relics/refinement window and there are just too many and different types of them. Same is when you selling prime parts for ducats.

If it is hard to implement some sort of a mark or a sign on the icons, is it so hard to at least implement a sort/search or include/exclude filters?. For example - "Show only (un)vaulted Relics/Parts"... or something like that. There is already one similar for "Show only sellable".

EDIT: I Just watch the devstream video post-factum (sorry about that, but i decided not do delete the post) regarding all those UI improvements and I can only say - Great! 😄  Hope Vaulted/Unvaulted filtering find its place there too.

Edited by Jinxxxed
  • Upvote 1

On 2019-05-11 at 4:25 AM, Jinxxxed said:

EDIT: I Just watch the devstream video post-factum (sorry about that, but i decided not do delete the post) regarding all those UI improvements and I can only say - Great! 😄  Hope Vaulted/Unvaulted filtering find its place there too.

Yeah, me too.

Just saw and tried the new Relic UI  and I left with mixed feelings. I like some of the new features but can't honestly say it makes life a whole lot easier. It is just different now.

I still consider the most important functionality to be addressed is the proper filtering and sorting or a way to clearly see what you are dealing with at first glance... and then all the rest.

In addition, don't know if it is a bug or intentional, but now ALL non-intact relics are shown as vaulted (if TAB-ed). E.g. Tabbing non-vaulted Lith A3 intact would show the relic drop locations, but for Lith A3 Exceptional would say the relic is vaulted.