Which of the Deluxe Skins are you wanting to fight the most? *SPOILER* for Titania Quest inside

(XBOX)DShinShoryuken

Good day to one and all 

Some *SPOILER* talk may follow....depending on how far into the game you are....

Still reading? 

Okay....

The Silver Grove.

It gave us an interesting look into what happens with Transference of a non Void Demon as well showed us there are different versions of Frames out there that have differing powers as well. I am referring to the 3 we fight with the potions to get the Aura mods.

I enjoy fighting them and even watch them in the Sim fight against other factions....but I crave more.

I have been waiting to fight Rhino Deluxe with Trinity and Banshee Deluxe being his backup wreckers for a long while. Until the Silver Grove, I did not even think it would be a thing to fight other Frames with different be looks, let alone powers. And that lil taste has been growing ever since then.

What Deluxe skins are you wanting to fight and what difference in powers would you like to see them have in our battle?

Looking forward to the reads...

Cheers

Edited by (XB1)DShinShoryuken
SPOILER stuff added

Might wanna add spoiler tag cause newer players haven't done silver Grove.

Anyways on topic probably the new atlas skin coming. Just think as your mining (bum bum Tish) your own business that comes at you from what looked like a juicy ore to mine.

I totally didn't just reply to this thread so I could make a pun

Edited by stormy505

9 minutes ago, stormy505 said:

Might wanna add spoiler tag cause newer players haven't done silver Grove.

Anyways on topic probably the new atlas skin coming. Just think as your mining (bum bum Tish) your own business that comes at you from what looked like a juicy ore to mine.

I totally didn't just reply to this thread so I could make a pun

Or maybe something like this
jpg

if I were a Dev I would have put in enemy specters of each of the deluxe frames as they were released. maybe make it a quest that would allow players a free way to get the skin, though ofc DE would never do this as they need to make money from cosmetics. would have loved to fight Palatine Rhino as my old Rhino Prime setup, with Scindo Prime alone.. would've been an awesome showdown...ah well.

plus i don't think a 4 man team could legit beat an Inaros that I'd programmed to spam it's powers. hope you like sand in your face! oh believe me, If I were a Dev, I'd make Dark Souls look like Candy Crush...