YouTube Content Creators

(XBOX)PyreneDream

27 minutes ago, (XB1)PyreneDream said:

This is a poll, not a question session.  

We all have our own individual opinions about all types of subjects.  This is mearly an attempt to measure for statistics.

Statistics intrigue me.  Numbers are my fancy.

Then explain to me why your choice of title is attached to your poll question.  I have guesses to the reason, but I want you to spell it out for me to make sure.  Otherwise, I feel there is some deception/misrepresentation going on here.

There is the question.  With a Yes or No answer.  I didn't think I had to explain further, in crayon, for you to ascertain where IT was directed for.

We can act like adults here and just answer the question, or we can continue to be attached in one form or another with preconceived notions, or not.  

So let me spell it out for you because you obviously can scrum together what I was saying.

Are you tired of hearing YouTube Content Creators talking, incessantly about content drought?  Yes or No?  

Does this satisfy you, or do you need me to sharpen your crayons?

Yes, though i have a long list of issues with Warframes CC's.

8 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

But tired of all the white knights trying to protect DE from every Form of negative Feedback 

Same here, but the "hate brigade" are even worse than the huwhite knights.

Get this. I know it's a complex and tricky thought to follow here.. But GET THIS
Would you believe me if I said it was possible to be both critical of DE AND supportive of current projects?
It's crazy, but yeah, I can sit here and say that DE has bitten off a bit more than they can chew while still telling them to take their time on what they're doing.

And with that.. I don't follow any content creators that *@##$ about this stuff. 25 minute click bait rants sprinkled with Bs, placebo life advice is not my bag~

I am not.

That's the straight answer.

But, I think it really depends on where you pay your attention. If the circles you swim are full of that type of talk...it will forever be swirling in your head. Seek a better Flow.

I don’t really care.  If that’s what they want to talk about then that’s what they want to talk about. I personally always have stuff to do that I enjoy doing.  Now had the question been do you agree there’s a content drought or do you feel there’s a different problem? I’d say there’s a different problem.  DE used to run several community events that got all players involved together, and occasionally against, for a goal.   I’d like to see those sprinkled in again.  I don’t mean just the same ones we always get, but unique ones that have us working for more than a week to accomplish. I’d even love things that completely divide us or force us to sacrifice something.  Things that require us to make decisions that could impact us in a meaningful way.  It takes less time to make several of those events than one large play space. So, to me it’s not a content drought but content direction.  The reason warframe’s community was always so tight was because of these events.  Instead it’s just getting more toxic.