Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1. Abrupt extraction.

Rmpage-Pwnage

The reason the abrupt extraction is a thing is because it prevents AFKers or people who are stuck in the geometry of the map with no way of getting out from screwing over the rest of the squad.

needing to wait for everyone to reach extraction also opens the squad up for trolling.

And before you mention, host migration issues prevent DE from implementing individual extraction.

2 hours ago, Ada_Wong_SG said:

How about 
- The rest of the squad will extract abandoning you in the mission, 
- If the host left you will get a host migration.

better still host migration fail and lose all the mission loots.

How about, no. 

Just because someone is slow getting to extraction doesn't mean they should fail. The stupid way point has enough issues as it is, sending you the wrong way sometimes making you run in circles if you're actually following directions. 

And I've seen lots of times where players were valiantly trying to get to extraction and just didn't beat the buzzer. Host migration strips all of the abilities and effects from a frame, but enemies remain active while you are waiting to load in, on a high level of play that's pretty much guaranteed instant death. Possibly repeated deaths. 

All because someone got lost, or was happily farming on the other side of the survival while you were busy running for extraction so you could be there the instant the rotation ended. 

So again, no. 

13 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

How about, no. 

Just because someone is slow getting to extraction doesn't mean they should fail. The stupid way point has enough issues as it is, sending you the wrong way sometimes making you run in circles if you're actually following directions. 

And I've seen lots of times where players were valiantly trying to get to extraction and just didn't beat the buzzer. Host migration strips all of the abilities and effects from a frame, but enemies remain active while you are waiting to load in, on a high level of play that's pretty much guaranteed instant death. Possibly repeated deaths. 

All because someone got lost, or was happily farming on the other side of the survival while you were busy running for extraction so you could be there the instant the rotation ended. 

So again, no. 

That was meant for sarcastic comment, which I guess the OP is not even knowing what the request will ends up being, 
I just spelled it out.