[ASK] supports on accidentally dissolved riven?

PERSONA-NON-GRAKATA

Question

Say, if I accidentally dissolved a wrong riven into endo, will I get it back if I were to submit a support ticket, or is it only for regular (non-riven) mods?

Just a thought of a potential abuse too, say I can get the riven back;

Say, if I have a 91/90 which means I can't trade rivens or do sortie, so I dissolve one of my riven into endo > do sortie > get a pistol veiled > and then submit a ticket saying that I accidentally dissolved my riven, will I get my dissolved riven back and then my riven will be 92/90?

Or say, if I dissolve one, trade riven with other player, and send a support ticket, will my previously dissolved riven returned to me?

Has anyone ever tried this? 🤔

4 answers to this question

I would caution you against trying to abuse Support to bypass the riven cap. They have a record of everything you've done and everything you've asked for and they probably won't like it very much if you take advantage of them for selfish reasons. Plus, don't forget that these are real human beings trying to help Warframe's millions of players, and time they spend fishing your used rivens out of the trash is time they could have spent helping somebody with REAL problems like a corrupted quest state or an inability to log in.

29 minutes ago, Momaw said:

I would caution you against trying to abuse Support to bypass the riven cap. They have a record of everything you've done and everything you've asked for and they probably won't like it very much if you take advantage of them for selfish reasons. Plus, don't forget that these are real human beings trying to help Warframe's millions of players, and time they spend fishing your used rivens out of the trash is time they could have spent helping somebody with REAL problems like a corrupted quest state or an inability to log in.

I've never asked support to return any of my dissolved/sold mods (riven/non-rivens) tho, just asking if this is a known exploit. I just read pinned post about common supports and this question came to mind.

Anyway wow I'm your 14,000th upvote haha

Edited by PERSONA-NON-GRAKATA

7 minutes ago, PERSONA-NON-GRAKATA said:

I've never asked support to return any of my dissolved/sold mods (riven/non-rivens) tho, just asking if this is a known exploit. I just read pinned post about common supports and this question came to mind.

Anyway wow I'm your 14,000th upvote haha

Support is capable of restoring mods that you've accidentally melted so go ahead if you really do make a mistake.  I can't imagine that anybody's gotten away with using them as a "riven bank" though. It's gonna look really suspicious if the same person keeps coming back with the same problem every week.

And thanks, a lot of insomnia and fevered typing went into that rep score :D