(PS4) New to WF - anyone willing to teach?

(PSN)VENNiiM

Question

Mature player, (late 20s) just started WF, only MR 3 or 4... Just thought I'd reach out to see if anyone experienced wouldn't mind taking me under their wing and teaching me. No friends play unfortunately.

Edited by (PS4)VENNiiM
Misspelled a word

9 answers to this question

I'd look up the Youtuber iFlynn. He's done the ''Ultimate Beginner's Guide'' which is quite extensive in explaining how to efficiently start the game, what weapons are good at what MR, understanding damage types, etc. Some of the info (eg Warframe drop tables have been changed) is outdated, but it's a perfect starters guide to Warframe.

This guide would have helped me a LOT if it was around when I was starting out.

Edited by (PS4)sebcreed

My first suggestion would be to play solo till MR 5 or so. 

Then join a clan 

Then watch videos to understand stuff, cause if you watch the videos first... It may ruin some of the "wow that thing I just did is frakin nuts" and "this is so cool" factor. 

Play at your own pace and only seek help if you cannot get further. There is little to no loss from trying and failing (other than time) for doing things. 

Welcome to Warframe!  Around MR3 or 4, I think being part of a clan would start to be beneficial for you.  It will help you get teammates for certain missions, but as mentioned above, it's much more entertaining and enjoyable to run the content first as much as possible.  If you find me in game or send an FR, my clan is recruiting at the moment.  Big rank 10 clan.

I have a little clan on PS4, just myself and another older player as well as my teenage son and a few of his friends. Research is moving along (I'll be doing most contributing) and I'm on every day. No requirements just be chill! 

I can help no problem regardless, also with mods n stuff if you want them. Send me a friend request.

I will gladly help you with any missions, and I can teach you a lot about warframe. I'm MR 10, and I will help you as much as you need. The foundry and mods will definitely help you out a lot. Also check out YouTube for any questions, about warframe. This game is a ton of fun !! Also try to work your way through the quest line, when you can. My psn is, in all of my posts so feel free to add me. I can help you with mods and other items, that you will need to have fun with this game.