Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scan hammer kavats

Foxyboi95

I am pretty sure the heliocors are not scanning feral kavats. when I kill them with it, there is no green body indicator that tells me that it scan and the entry is done. And since their code is such a rare drop, idk if it scanned them or not or if I killed the thing and losing out on a chance at getting a code. Yes, I have inf scans with the synthesis scanner. It seem like sometimes an enemies body has to be in a curtain position or something for it to scan them.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Vitamin.Ex:

The Heliocor doesn't give you genetic prints when killed, it works the same as Helios. Helios can scan plants and kavats but you won't get anything more than the codex scan.

Not true, evry scan has a chance (10-15%?)to give a kavat DNA, be it from heliocor, helios (untill he maxes the codex entry) or by you manually scanning. Since Chimera update however the scanning is kinda bugged, helios refuses to scan things or does scan if its fancy him, he doesn't scan any fragments (ordis, music, frame fighter) so i wouldn't be rlealy surprised if Heliocor's ability to scan is somewhat bugged too.

43 minutes ago, imbressive said:

Not true, evry scan has a chance (10-15%?)to give a kavat DNA, be it from heliocor, helios (untill he maxes the codex entry) or by you manually scanning. Since Chimera update however the scanning is kinda bugged, helios refuses to scan things or does scan if its fancy him, he doesn't scan any fragments (ordis, music, frame fighter) so i wouldn't be rlealy surprised if Heliocor's ability to scan is somewhat bugged too.

It will only if he hasn't completed all the scans (~10, not sure on the amount)  for the codex entry. If the codex is completed it will not give genetic codes because it's not scanning at that point. Sorry, I should have worded that better.