Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make mobs that carry energy for excavators acutally spwan.

Gacyy

Make mobs that carry energy for excavators acutally spawn please,got about 5 spwans of energy carrying mobs in 40 minutes making it impossible to beat the map (atleast for me),and eventually they got to hard for me to kill and i died ofc.But i think its kinda ridiculous how low the spwan rate is.And its not the fist time this has happened its starting to feel like its the standard for this.

1 hour ago, Gacyy said:

Make mobs that carry energy for excavators acutally spawn please,got about 5 spwans of energy carrying mobs in 40 minutes making it impossible to beat the map (atleast for me)

You should really give some details about the mission. Was it an alert? Was it an Arbitration? Was it a nightmare mission? Was it a Sortie mission?

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

You should really give some details about the mission. Was it an alert? Was it an Arbitration? Was it a nightmare mission? Was it a Sortie mission?

Don't matter the mission this is a plaguing problem on warframe in excavations esp in endurance runs. Its why we bring a nekros to most excavations for double batteries.

I could not agree more they need to up the spawn rate and keep it constant its bad enough when we have to run 1500 meters to the next drill but lets make it worse by also not having battery mobs near the finished drill to have batteries for the next while you wait for the mobs to have tea and file for taxes.

1 minute ago, thebakertv_-twitch said:

Don't matter the mission this is a plaguing problem on warframe in excavations esp in endurance runs. Its why we bring a nekros to most excavations for double batteries.

I was asking because I have virtually never encountered this issue, I usually get more than enough power carriers.

• I hate excavation. So I have not done one in a while.

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I was asking because I have virtually never encountered this issue, I usually get more than enough power carriers.

• I hate excavation. So I have not done one in a while.

Ah have just about 400k cryotic and have built everything in game the needs it. Also have two world records for excavation for drills completed XD but yeah at points they'll just stop spawning and a drill can take at most I've had was close to five mins, fissures are the worst as corrupted mobs spawning in take the spot of the batteries. For the 1st five or so cracks its chill usually but after just gets horrible. With a nekros tho we don't feel it at all.  

Enemy spawns in general are still broken, the devs have slowly chipped away at the problem, but I'm sure it's hard, messy, and won't be solved over night, but yeah, enemies can't spawn, especially power carriers, and then the pathfinding is still broken, like I found out today when I tried doing a relic excavation where when carriers did actually spawn, they decided to take cover where they spawned and stay there, meaning I had to hunt through the entire level for the campers.

Just now, SnuggleBuckets said:

Enemy spawns in general are still broken, the devs have slowly chipped away at the problem, but I'm sure it's hard, messy, and won't be solved over night, but yeah, enemies can't spawn, especially power carriers, and then the pathfinding is still broken, like I found out today when I tried doing a relic excavation where when carriers did actually spawn, they decided to take cover where they spawned and stay there, meaning I had to hunt through the entire level for the campers.

Oh yeah endurance runs are a coders worst nightmare nothing like 15hrs of straight hard code being produced. They are daring as can be to do such a thing. 

Same deal here.  On Corpus Europa and Grineer Earth jungle tile sets (Arbitration, but this was a common problem long before it).  First 2 excavators are fine, then they just stop showing up during the 3rd. Sometimes NO enemies spawn at all, the map is just empty.  Happens in any excavator mode, solo or with a friend. So far I only have good luck when the enemy is Infested, those flying mutalist ospreys are everywhere all the time.

Some will say "it didn't happen to me",  well it happens to plenty of others to not make it an isolated issue. It's quite common. During arbitration if I notice nothing showing up for 5 minutes, I just leave. I will no longer waste my time waiting for something that I know will never show up.

• 2 weeks later...