Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mod Locked

luckyber

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

If this happened recently you have a chance of getting the mod back by contacting support. And yeah, a lock option is much needed since most of the acolyte mods are bronze and I already burnt a whole load of them without looking properly,this wouldn't be a issue if we were able to lock atleast one of each mod 

I'm always down for more features that help someone out. But to say this is "needed" couldn't be farther from the truth. "Stupidity protection" should never be needed. I've never crunched a mod on accident, nor have I sold a weapon or a frame without intention. Negligence on the players' side is in no way DE's, or any other company's fault.

If they give us a way to circumvent this, then again, i'm all for it. But the only "need" is to pay attention to what you're doing.

If double confirmation is added to the game, first thing people will do is to go to the forums and complain about how there's too much actions and confirmations are needed to do simple things...

...Second, they will ask for triple confirmation, because they @#$%ed up and have transmuted the wrong mod anyway.

1 hour ago, Azlen said:

I'm always down for more features that help someone out. But to say this is "needed" couldn't be farther from the truth. "Stupidity protection" should never be needed. I've never crunched a mod on accident, nor have I sold a weapon or a frame without intention. Negligence on the players' side is in no way DE's, or any other company's fault.

If they give us a way to circumvent this, then again, i'm all for it. But the only "need" is to pay attention to what you're doing.

If you've ever worked with any adobe apps, think if it as locking a layer just cause. It literally does no harm like slowing you down or anything. I'm down with that.

Though, don't we already have double confirmations atm? Select mod > "okay"ing the numbers > sell 

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

3 hours ago, Azlen said:

You underestimate how easy it is to ignore a few bronze mods while going through a couple hundred of them, I agree the likelihood of someone making a mistake like this is small and I'm glad you've never made a mistake like this but that doesn't mean it's a "stupidity protection" feature. Since it seems like DE has no intention of removing all the redundant mods and reducing the clutter, the least they could do is add something like this so "stupid" people like me won't burn a rare mod like argon scope because I was too "stupid" to double check what I was selecting