Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kohm riven advice

JoJoseph

Question

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, JoJoseph said:

Hi everybody,

so i got a Kohm riven with +146 SC +94 RS and -66 FR

The question is, how bad can really be that negative fire rate for the Kohm? Should i keep this and add a Shotgun Spazz or just reroll?

I'd use it as it is, dealing with the negative, but still roll it until I get a better roll, a perfect roll for my playstyle. You can, after all, choose which roll you keep after each rolling.

il y a 43 minutes, (PS4)Pauloluisx a dit :

I'd use it as it is, dealing with the negative, but still roll it until I get a better roll, a perfect roll for my playstyle. You can, after all, choose which roll you keep after each rolling.

The thing is i have so many rivens to roll that i don't really wanna focus on just one. I have 600k kuva at the moment, but still it can be pretty painful to farm

Guess i'll keep this for a while since it's at least viable :)

1 minute ago, JoJoseph said:

The thing is i have so many rivens to roll that i don't really wanna focus on just one. I have 600k kuva at the moment, but still it can be pretty painful to farm

Guess i'll keep this for a while since it's at least viable 🙂

Oh, I see. I'm the same. I only farm Kuva when I have a booster, and I only keep rivens for my best and limited weapons, as to invest my minimum on the very best. If Kohm isn't really that important I'd just use it as it is, even if for fun alone.

Well i was also thinking about selling it, but people might not really appreciate the negative stat. 

I'll just have some fun with it since shotguns are my favourite kind of weapons

Might be really nice on low level mission for crowds due to increased reload speed and innate punch through