Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kuva farm

ATF_Dark3n_8CZ9

arbitration has only taken care of the destruction of mods prices .. endo is now everywhere, but what about the KUVA? The game needs to reduce the number of rolls, the price of rolls, or offer the opportunity for a really efficient farm, it is nonsense to buy a boost and farm only 15k per hour playing...

Edited by ATF_Dark3n_8CZ9

1 minute ago, ATF_Dark3n_8CZ9 said:

arbitration has only taken care of the destruction of mods prices .. endo is now everywhere, but what about the KUVA? The game needs to reduce the number of rolls, the price of rolls, or offer the opportunity for a really efficient farm, it is nonsense to buy a boost and farm only 15k per hour playing...

I mean, you could also do the sortie and hope for the 30k kuva from there. Always works for me... /sarcasm

In all seriousness, I kinda have to agree. Though I think it'd be better to revisit the math that goes into the scaling costs of rerolling a riv

vor 5 Minuten schrieb (XB1)SupremeMorpheus:

I mean, you could also do the sortie and hope for the 30k kuva from there. Always works for me... /sarcasm

In all seriousness, I kinda have to agree. Though I think it'd be better to revisit the math that goes into the scaling costs of rerolling a riv

You get 30k kuva form a sortie? My loot description says 6k Kuva as a possible reward............

30 minutes ago, ATF_Dark3n_8CZ9 said:

tbh i also prefer more kuva

Edited by (PS4)wolf-MAN010

As much as I hate wasting an hour of my life for just 4-5 rolls on a riven that I've been rolling over 40 times (and I've seen Rivens with over 100 rolls) , I think theres a business reason as to why Kuva isn't being made more available.

Part of the reason Rivens with good rolls are so valuable specially on popular weapons with low dispo is because of the amount of Kuva it takes to roll good stats on them, and because they spent so much time farming the necessary kuva, the sellers put big prices on their rivs to make all that work meaningful, and any buyers who are interested in said riven will consider buying large amounts of platinum from the market to afford it. If Kuva was easier to come by however, the market for God rolls will soon drop and players will buy much cheaper unrolled rivens and try their luck rolling, which means there's less reason to buy plat because right now besides Tennogen bundles, rivens are the only other items in the game that costs over 500ish platinum.

Arcane Energize costs 3k platinum at max rank. Rhino prime set costs 440p. A lot of stuff that's not rivens cost 200-300p. And some primed mods at max rank cost 400p. And from riven.market you can already get rivens quite cheap, also trade chat sometimes.

Getting a god roll riven is behind such stupid RNG that it can take you hundreds of rolls or 30+ rolls depending on your luck. Most of the rivens are not god rolls, so it should go without saying that it's very unlikely one will see a god roll in the first 100 rolls. Considering that, more kuva wouldn't hurt since while prices would drop for god roll rivens, the prices for crap and medium etc roll rivens would rise, meaning the majority of people who get those rolls would benefit. And the platinum has to go somewhere, people don't just sit on piles of platinum without buying stuff, they only have a bit of savings like 2k - 10k in case there's something they want, and many people just spend all their platinum anyway on whatever because they like that. I know people like that.

So yes, more kuva would be good.

41 minutes ago, Erytroxylin said:

Doing so would invalidate the existence of Kuva Siphon/Suvival/Flood. If they were to add it, they likely would place its Kuva per time spent around the level of a Kuva Siphon so that it didn't completely overshadow the modes whose only purpose is to get Kuva.

By the gods not Kuva survival. I mean, we don't want it to be a desert after a week from its release now, wouldn't we? Oh....wait

Siphon and flood are still the best way to get kuva. This lack of farming possibilities is only good for who has the best rivens already and has extra stuff to sell for thousand of platinum and nobody else. There, I said it.

Edited by Olphalarepth

10 minutes ago, Olphalarepth said:

we don't want it to be a desert after a week from its release now, wouldn't we

Lol wut? My experience is that if I queue pub kuva survival the group fills up fast. It's far from dead. 

I play around prime time USA though.

Edited by Erytroxylin

Rivens are meant to be hard to roll, because they don't WANT everyone and their dog to easily obtain a god roll.

Not that I'm against some method of controlling rolls themselves (which I imagine would be preferable to more kuva for most people) but there's a reason to the madness.

Mostly, the desire to reroll for the coveted "god roll" is on the players deciding what is or isn't valuable, not DE.  If more people were okay with multi-shot, crit chance, and fire rate on their grinlok (three separate mods for the slot of one and price of two!) people wouldn't be as desperate for the unum juice.  Unfortunately, too many are convinced it's, "god roll or bust."

Edited by Littleman88

On 2018-10-23 at 5:31 AM, Olphalarepth said:

By the gods not Kuva survival. I mean, we don't want it to be a desert after a week from its release now, wouldn't we? Oh....wait

Siphon and flood are still the best way to get kuva. This lack of farming possibilities is only good for who has the best rivens already and has extra stuff to sell for thousand of platinum and nobody else. There, I said it.

I havea roster of rivens for my own use. An hour for a couple rolls leaves a bad taste. LifeOfRio made great sugesstions that motivated a high level of farm. It simpy is a less. miserable process.