Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixing Host migration should be NO.1 Priority for DE

DreisterDino

2 minutes ago, Erytroxylin said:

Whoa there. It's one thing to get annoyed, legitimately, because a procedure that is supposed to prevent progress loss isn't quite working right all the time. It's another to start being resentful and spiteful toward fellow Tenno who want to play and have fun just like you.

Not everyone can throw down for a new rig. Not everyone lives in an area where they have a great connection right on the network backbone. I've lived in places where my options were 3g/4g Cellular or Satellite broadband. Neither is ideal for gaming but I just did not have the option to do anything about it at the time.

With the proliferation of internet connected devices, we are seeing more and more stress on networks that haven't seen the investment needed to handle that load yet. There are going to be issues. 

Take a breather, continue to ask DE for help making the game better, but don't start bashing other people in the community. We all ride this together and it's counter productive. 

im sorry can you point out where i was bashing people? i mearly pointed out the main source of the issue [ bad internet causes host migration, thats bashing people? lol ], people cant be offended over me saying that its bad when thats exactly the case like. your telling me to calm down over something you didnt even read properly, you just ran away with something in your head there and replied to things i never even said

i clearly said many times that they shouldnt host, i even gave ways that it could be solved. its not just losing rewards its having to leave because the host is too bad or endless loading screen that you have to wait there is no exit, so its not just one thing its multiable. if you have bad internet then thats on you, you shouldnt be able to bring down 3 other people with you, should people with bad internet be banned????? no of coarse not just stop them from hosting a game they are not capable of doing, its not being hateful its just pointing out the issue. nothing wrong with bad internet or pcs but these people should not be in charge of hosting games, im sorry but if you think thats offensive to people then you need to toughen up a bit