People to play with?

Heya Joe, I sent you a friend request on xbox live i play nights and weekends mainly after 6 pm est(up into the wee hours of 12 or 2 in some case). I have most of the essential frames and almost all of the mission zones unlocked, the off path missions remaining. Looking for friends to play with as well

Hit MR 12 this past Saturday on Xbox & MR 5 Sunday on PC( I play on both platforms ).

well go on some mission tonight,If you looking for a clan I have a small shadow clan specifically for pugs (players that "pick up group"s with random players) if you need one, other wise ill see you on tonight (or during lunch cause im working from home at the moment)

50 minutes ago, (XB1)JoeTheDecimator said:

Mastery rank 11 with 1 prime Warframe (zephyr) about to get banshee prime and mirage prime. Just need people to play with.  Play mostly solo. Wanting to do tougher missions need teammates for vault runs ECT.

FYI when the mainline update his consoles you can equip all 4 dragon keys which guarantee access to the vault.

It is hilarious if you do this and then get the hobbled buff again upon open the vault. Slooooow!

Thank you for all your replys I originally started playing with 2-3 friends but they lost interest cause I they said the grind was to much which is something I enjoy lol. I'm in a clan currently but there's never really more then 5 or 6 people at a time. I'm getting to the point in the game where I'm not sure what is left to do i have almost every point open. I'm looking to increase the strength of my frame and weapons to be able to kill higher level enemies! Thank you all andlook forward to playing

Hi Joe.

I have a small clan with a big alliance if you are interested.

We are looking for mature, respectful players who are active. Not concerned with your level or arsenal. We just want good people to have fun with and enjoy a video game. If you are interested, I would be happy to bring you in on a trial basis to see if you feel like you fit in with our group and make sure it’s a good choice. 

Our alliance has a large audience too so it wouldn’t be too hard to find people looking to help. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll hit you up in game. Just message me your GT.