Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Log in

WonderfulTomb

Question

10 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, WonderfulTomb said:

I am 100% sure i got everything right and i have changed my password like 4 times it still won't work.

I know that if you have a second luangange on your computer, you need to make sure your are using the english luanguange because it won't work otherwise

Contact support if you tried everything you can. Nothing we can help you in the forums at this point.

5 minutes ago, Shalath said:

Do you have the Workstation service running on your PC? Also check Control panel->Internet Options->Advanced and make sure TLS 1.0 is ticked as from memory WF requires that.

Tbh i have no idea what you are talking about but thanks for answering my question im not to good with computers. 😛

7 minutes ago, FrostedMike said:

I know that if you have a second luangange on your computer, you need to make sure your are using the english luanguange because it won't work otherwise

Contact support if you tried everything you can. Nothing we can help you in the forums at this point.

Yeah im form sweden so i used the word äÄ in my password is that why?

Just now, WonderfulTomb said:

Tbh i have no idea what you are talking about but thanks for answering my question im not to good with computers. 😛

Press the Windows key + R to open the Run box, type "services.msc" without the quotes and click Ok. Scroll down the list until you find Workstation at the bottom and see if it says "started" next to it. If not right-click and select Start.

Now press Windows key + R again and this time enter "Control panel". On the top left change Category to Large Icons and then click Internet options. On the Advanced tab scroll all the way to the bottom and look for "Use TLS 1.0" and make sure it is ticked.

See if you can log in now. I'm not convinced this will work but back when I first started playing I had to do this (I fiddle with Windows a lot) but it shouldn't be needed for others. It probably needs a support ticket as login problems do seem to be common these days. The Swedish characters could be an issue as if the WF client<->DB connection isn't encoding them properly it will cause a mess so a password reset might be worth trying.

3 minutes ago, Shalath said:

Press the Windows key + R to open the Run box, type "services.msc" without the quotes and click Ok. Scroll down the list until you find Workstation at the bottom and see if it says "started" next to it. If not right-click and select Start.

Now press Windows key + R again and this time enter "Control panel". On the top left change Category to Large Icons and then click Internet options. On the Advanced tab scroll all the way to the bottom and look for "Use TLS 1.0" and make sure it is ticked.

See if you can log in now. I'm not convinced this will work but back when I first started playing I had to do this (I fiddle with Windows a lot) but it shouldn't be needed for others. It probably needs a support ticket as login problems do seem to be common these days. The Swedish characters could be an issue as if the WF client<->DB connection isn't encoding them properly it will cause a mess so a password reset might be worth trying.

Thanks for the explanation man. i will try and reset my password and i did everything you said i might need too do. Thanks alot 😄

Hi,

Yeah that should be it, the letters get converted on the swe-keyboard to the eng-layout. I would suggest changing setting as described above. 

Send me a PM if you want to know what letters it get converted to, i could just type the letter ingame and see what they convert to.