Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Console Update

(PSN)skingsrt8

Question

Has there been any mention of what will be included in next console update.  Pyrus Project has ended and Plaque Star will be next.  Looking at PC builds, Chimera and Arbitrations are in pipeline for console.  Will the next console update include Plaque Star, Chimera, and Arbitrations.

5 answers to this question

I believe Plague Star was already included in our last one, but the event just hasn't started yet since we got sidelined by the Razorback Armada. So that should be before our next update. I would imagine Chimera and Arbitrations will be in our next one, along with whatever other goodies they can squeeze in by then. But we haven't had official word on that or a date, as far as I know.

The time between PC updates and consoles has dropped drastically since the old days though, so we're not far behind.

Edit:

On 2018-10-04 at 11:15 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Plague Star’s re-run was released with this Hotfix on PC, but seeing as The Pyrus Project has been long anticipated and was released before hand it will go live first. Plague Star will follow sometime after The Pyrus Project has completed. Thank you!  

Rereading those patch notes, I realize I may have read this part incorrectly. It's possible we didn't get Plague Star with our last update since they were rushing to get The Pyrus Project to us ASAP. We may actually be getting it with the our next update after all.

Edited by (PS4)Riko_113

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

I believe Plague Star was already included in our last one, but the event just hasn't started yet since we got sidelined by the Razorback Armada. So that should be before our next update. I would imagine Chimera and Arbitrations will be in our next one, along with whatever other goodies they can squeeze in by then. But we haven't had official word on that or a date, as far as I know.

The time between PC updates and consoles has dropped drastically since the old days though, so we're not far behind.

You guys got a Razorback too? Nice.

Hopefully we can get the Chimera update before they go full in on Fortuna for PC. We could probably hear something either the end of this week or next week.

56 minutes ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

It's possible we didn't get Plague Star with our last update since they were rushing to get The Pyrus Project to us ASAP.

One would hope that a recurring event like plague star is *always* in the build now and they just turn it on or off server side.  Its not like we need an update to get yet another round of ghouls or razorback or formorian armada as examples of what I'm talking about.  So the question is did DE do the plague star code in a sensible way or not? 

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

One would hope that a recurring event like plague star is *always* in the build now and they just turn it on or off server side.  Its not like we need an update to get yet another round of ghouls or razorback or formorian armada as examples of what I'm talking about.  So the question is did DE do the plague star code in a sensible way or not? 

That's true. What I meant was more of the "sent the notice for the system to turn it back on" in the update. 

Unlike Plague Star, Formorians and Razorbacks are not directly toggled on and off by DE. The progress is triggered by the playerbase participating in the Corpus/Grineer Invasion missions so it's more or less automatic. We're the ones turning them on.

Edited by (PS4)Riko_113