Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impact of -5s combo duration to blood rush body count

faker1237

Question

5 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, faker1237 said:

Is it working just fine with guandao if u have -5s combo duration??  

Body count gives 12s, if you have -5s combo duration then it's 7s combo duration. It means combo counter will run out faster.

If you have Naramon Power Spike focus then it will stop combo counter from going to 0 after 7 second, however it is -20 combo every 7s at 0 rank,

to -5 combo every 7s at max rank.

Works ok for me, however you need to find enemy to hit faster if you don't want to lose crit from Blood Rush. Some people might not like that.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus/Naramon

Edited by huhhWhat
link

On 2018-10-23 at 10:38 AM, huhhWhat said:

Body count gives 12s, if you have -5s combo duration then it's 7s combo duration. It means combo counter will run out faster.

If you have Naramon Power Spike focus then it will stop combo counter from going to 0 after 7 second, however it is -20 combo every 7s at 0 rank,

to -5 combo every 7s at max rank.

Works ok for me, however you need to find enemy to hit faster if you don't want to lose crit from Blood Rush. Some people might not like that.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus/Naramon

Then range will be good?  So u can keep the duration? 

11 hours ago, faker1237 said:

Then range will be good?  So u can keep the duration? 

Uh yes? Range is good on Guandao, so you can keep the duration. Try it out to see if you like it.

10 hours ago, hooperinius said:

You get 3 seconds automatically and then another 10 from drifting contact or 12 from body count, so then your minus 5 means you will have 8 or 10 seconds total depending on which mod you use. 

I didn't know the three sec gets added with the mod, thanks. Learned something new.