Hirudo mods?

Ikserdok

Question

so I dont know if I can do better this weapon but with this state it dont look to good as I tried it in higher levels or maybe this weapon isnt viable for higher levels?

btw slower attack speed by spoiled strike is because I have it now on valkyr (ability to increase melee attacks speed almost by 2x)

Ro2q1TA.jpg

ah and almost forgot...if going for riven then which stats will be the best to look at?

12 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Ikserdok said:

hmm, so Im locked to channeling in melee weapon like this? damn before never needed to use channel in melee weapons which I was using before to just damage and they was efficient with just quick melee attacks

why channeling? mods like Blood Rush dont need channeling to work if you talk about that

right, sorry for not read with understand about this blood rush mod, just moment before you replied I get it how it work 😄

but then its about this gladiator, this set bonus will work only with channeling but maybe your point was for just additional crit dmg in it, not set bonus in it? 😛

5 minutes ago, Ikserdok said:

right, sorry for not read with understand about this blood rush mod, just moment before you replied I get it how it work 😄

but then its about this gladiator, this set bonus will work only with channeling but maybe your point was for just additional crit dmg in it, not set bonus in it? 😛

the mods have nothing to with chanelling at all lol xD

the Set Bonus also works if you DON'T channel 😄 

Hirudo benefits form his passive-on crit it heals you. So just go with full crit build (berserker,blood rush,gladiator crit mod etc.) Also,put some attack speed so you can get combo counter faster

30 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

probably Crit Chance, Crit damage, melee damage or attack speed

This ^^^

Focus on crit chance & crit damage. Both for the build and for a riven. Hirudo is very much viable at high levels.

If you've got some plat or you're willing to grind out Tridolons, I would also suggest combining it with Arcane Avenger (+30% additive crit chance, 120p for a maxed one in the market at the time of writing) and Arcane Strike (+40% attack speed, 60p for a maxed one in the market at the time of writing).

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

You want full Crit build, 

Blood rush,

body count (or gladiator rush) ,

gladiator vice,

2xelemental (either 90% or 60/60 you should not see a very significant dps difference either way, as long as you pick one of the elements as primed fever strike),

organ shatter,

gladiator might. 

Primed pressure point. 

You can replace gladiator might with a Riven. 

Riven can have melee damage, elemental damage, speed, Crit chance, Crit damage for it to be good.