The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

1 minute ago, Hiro_Hunter said:

yea we are just throwing stones in the dark, at least how I see it.
We need to keep the possibility in mind that we stumbled upon a red hearing/dead end

ok while typing out my reply i realized something. Narratively speaking, we are trying to receive an encrypted message. we have solved the first step (the pdf password). now we need to solve the encryption on the pdf file. the hidden words might have been one part but there might be another encryption to solve with the actual text of the file.

we got the password: openthehorn from the warframe twitter account when ran through a twitter decoder. We then got roman numerals from the error file and know we were on the right track due to the same number pattern at the end of prime time. we also found a hidden paragraph inside the pdf. the things i think we need to work on is the numbers in the PDF and the roman numerals

6 minutes ago, Night42mar said:

we got the password: openthehorn from the warframe twitter account when ran through a twitter decoder. We then got roman numerals from the error file and know we were on the right track due to the same number pattern at the end of prime time. we also found a hidden paragraph inside the pdf. the things i think we need to work on is the numbers in the PDF and the roman numerals

the roman numerals give that text I posted above, about eidolons.

Just now, CriticalFumble said:

They got put in with the Solaris guys during the mainline.  

I wonder if you sit next to them if they have any specific audio that pertains to this, It might be a long shot though

thnx

20 minutes ago, Arthaniss said:

First page, first post 😉

Also, did we find out what this meant?:

Originally shared in #solarisunited & #open_comms:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/502159523562127386/507642090554130432/6rhe84.pdf

Passwort: openthehorn

Hidden message from PDF: "The right group of Outworlders creates a tribe, one that is full of ambition and zeal. Take to the snow, show them who we are. Assemble and bring back the flare. First and only first. Head these words."

Numbered words:
G3ntleman 1n 4ladyship Improve2d f3et favour8ble assur3 7horoughly a5pplauded C0nsider 3may = 31423837503

It seems that the message oddly refers to the events on the server. The first sentence probably refers back to the server founding itself. it looks like the second refers to our cover for the operative. The fourth refers to assembling in the relays. IDK what first and only first means. HEAD these words probably refers back to the brainshelved operative.

Couple things. 

Edited by ConSavvy

2 minutes ago, Night42mar said:

How did you get the txt out of the roman numerals btw?

By finding the character in each paragraph

1 s
22, 23, 24 led
65 i
84, 85 on
103 s
142, 143, 146 ngo

Then during the live stream they said 11222324658485103142143146161

I think 161 -> 1,61 ho

All together sledionsngoho

Take out eidolon leaves -> ssngho

ssngho -> song sh

eidolons song h?

eidolon song sh ?? ? ?? ?? ?? (sorry was wrong above!)

etc

7 minutes ago, (PS4)chalurker_nz said:

By finding the character in each paragraph

1 s
22, 23, 24 led
65 i
84, 85 on
103 s
142, 143, 146 ngo

Then during the live stream they said 11222324658485103142143146161

I think 161 -> 1,61 ho

All together sledionsngoho

Take out eidolon leaves -> ssngho

ssngho -> song sh

eidolons song h?

eidolon song sh ?? ? ?? ?? ?? (sorry was wrong above!)

etc

oh i see. where can i get a copy of those roman numerals?