Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

2 minutes ago, Dracknos01 said:

Yeah that should be DE thinks, also they aim where they got a bigger player-base soo more ppl could search for the ads. Is a smart idea but, i think they could also aim for other places asw...

I know I would go out and pic the thing... Now, I only need to figure out how to work with the device...

2 minutes ago, SonicsBoom91 said:

strange. google maps may be outdated but its saying there are no ad signs in the chicago coords...

google maps is only good to confirm the address of the coordinates, not the contents of whats there, youd be lucky to find a google map updated to this year, let alone month

Edited by Deathguard9000

1 minute ago, dwqrf said:

"Tenno diary, 29th of November ; Fortuna still isn't released. We found in the last notepad a code that gave us coordinates on Mars. We sent a rover with the help of Nasa. On the right spot, we found a rock with strange Corpus tags. Under the rock, a worm of a unknow specie. We are analyzing its DNA as of now in the hope to translate it in a binary code, that, with the help of the Mayan Calendar, would maybe give us a date for the much anticipated release, hoping it isn't another clue. Tenno out."

i'm starting feeling like it's really something like that xD

1) 1700 Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60616, USA

2) 29-22 Hoyt Ave S, Long Island City, NY 11102, USA

3) 301 E 79th St, New York, NY 10075, USA

4) 5 Av/w 81 St, New York, NY 10028, USA

We already found one, but everyone else nearby, visit these locations.

LMAO and this is why I love the forums 

6 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

"Tenno diary, 29th of November ; Fortuna still isn't released. We found in the last notepad a code that gave us coordinates on Mars. We sent a rover with the help of Nasa. On the right spot, we found a rock with strange Corpus tags. Under the rock, a worm of a unknow specie. We are analyzing its DNA as of now in the hope to translate it in a binary code, that, with the help of the Mayan Calendar, would maybe give us a date for the much anticipated release, hoping it isn't another clue. Tenno out."

1 minute ago, Nasuth said:

1 minute ago, Kanzuko said:

This is some New York Tenno bias right now lol.  Now if only there were some coords posted close to where I live instead I could help out...

I'm guessing it was for financial reasons. Maybe they got it cheaper if they put ads all over the place in NY.

Just now, Dracknos01 said:

i found interesting they put evey add on USA, and none on Canada, u know... DE offices are there... maybe on toronto idk, i find it strange (i'm not from canada i just find it really strange)

it is alittle strange

hace 1 minuto, Knottes dijo:
hace 2 minutos, Dracknos01 dijo:

i found interesting they put evey add on USA, and none on Canada, u know... DE offices are there... maybe on toronto idk, i find it strange (i'm not from canada i just find it really strange)

it is alittle strange

Welp u know what's next? TOMORROW 10 NEW TAGS ON TORONTO! (1 on steve's beard) :Meanwile on DE office: "I think we make a pretty good distraction"

2 minutes ago, Dracknos01 said:

I find it strange too. I’m 1 hr outside of Toronto and I would definitely make the commute to the city just to look for it.