Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Only issue is, what does that even mean? Aside from the obvious.

How would that tell Biz where the shipment is? Unless it's a location in the Vallis we don't know about yet.

Maybe that'll be the in-universe reason we go there.

Index? Since it's rigged so Nef always wins, its more than a clear symbol for lost profit. Or, in the end, Fortuna?

Just now, TehnoDoc99 said:

Index? Since it's rigged so Nef always wins, its more than a clear symbol for lost profit. Or, in the end, Fortuna?

we were talking about that alot yesterday, we decided just to wait because there is not exact evidence that it is in warframe, and not somewere "invis"

vor 1 Minute schrieb MasterHAX_:

Even if the update drops today i will have to update when i have better internet connection or leave my laptop on the entire night

hook up all the mobile phone you get into a network  and use them all as shared routers xD na idk how this workds but would be awesome if this would be real^^

à l’instant, Ulvinde a dit :

PORTFOLIO ?

That's one thing that came to my mind too, but why the vent kid would tell that ? (the transmission said they gave the location of the last shipement with some sort of Code from the tags we're hunting, and I don't see in what Portfolio can help ? XD)