Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

vor 3 Minuten schrieb AnonumusSoldier:

Buy a plane ticket and go to NYC yourself?

let me check.... so for a flight tomorrow and then back on wednesday, so i can play the fortuna update (estimated release on thursday) would cost around 550€ or 630$... yeah sure why not xD sry but this wont happen. we have to buy a new dishwasher first..

Just now, Tolstoy said:

let me check.... so for a flight tomorrow and then back on wednesday, so i can play the fortuna update (estimated release on thursday) would cost around 550€ or 630$... yeah sure why not xD sry but this wont happen. we have to buy a new dishwasher first..

You asked for options, just because it's not viable doesn't mean it's not an option 🤷‍♂️

vor 2 Minuten schrieb AnonumusSoldier:

You asked for options, just because it's not viable doesn't mean it's not an option 🤷‍♂️

tbh i wanted alternatives to solve the riddles but yeah, it's kinda the same.

hm recruiting channel isn't that bad of idea... anyone want to try?

it's 23:22 here in german. so i will wait for the server updates and look if steve starts streaming, otherwise i will go to bed.

19 minutes ago, mikakor said:

it will have been an entire day, almost two, since they acknowledged that there was a problem, and since that, nothing... it's sad 😞

They probably don't want to directly break the ARG...There is still enough time for them to fix it.

17 minutes ago, Onyxeagle171 said:

What are they going to do about the problem?

Only DE knows.