Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

On 2018-10-24 at 9:08 PM, RiouHotaru said:

I'm a bit annoyed that these keep dropping in the middle of the day when most of us are at work.  How are folks with a 9-5 job supposed to catch this?

What's thier purpose? Do we get something for figuring out what they say? I don't understand this whole thread at all....what does ARG mean? Is this just a hype/lore thread?!

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

hace 1 minuto, Maladictnaio dijo:

At 0:58, is that a quick switch between melee and guns 🙂 🙂. Could it mean some of melee 3.0 is in the build

Melee 3.0 allow you to combo your melees whitout changing your weapon... i don't think it is... also they say something about it and they specified that melee 3.0 was like 2 months or soo away from release.

10 minutes ago, -S-O-Yetili said:

#LiftTogether

nef's supposed to be looking like a threatening presence in that thumbnail, but all i see is "hmmmm.... new warframe..... bad. uhhh.... dudes on hoverboards.... not good.... mmmm don't think i like this."

6 minutes ago, evilChair said:

nef's supposed to be looking like a threatening presence in that thumbnail, but all i see is "hmmmm.... new warframe..... bad. uhhh.... dudes on hoverboards.... not good.... mmmm don't think i like this."

Maybe I should give something unto the void...

3 minutes ago, Onyxeagle171 said:

Bro, how??

he doesn't look afraid or threatening in the slightest. inconvenienced at most by the presence of actually cool-looking people while he's been trying to find his way out of a glammed-out fetish gear/void key fursuit that's been passé for years.

Edited by evilChair

hace 7 minutos, evilChair dijo:

Calm down mate... Lets see and test the product and then we will decide. The trailer is not the best i ve ever seen, i admit that, but we cant judge the product without testing it first. Lets be clever on this...

9 minutes ago, evilChair said:

nef a threatening presence xD

only thing he ever looked like is "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey voidconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect"