The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

4 minutes ago, electric4pie said:

I think they are red herrings. Both are the middle of nowhere.

Edited by Kerberos-3

1 minute ago, Opo_Fallen said:

im just wondering and i might seem stupid how i will write this, since im in the solarise united dc server, how will i be able to claim the cache rewards, since my discord is not connected to my warframe account ?

pretty sure they're just gonna send it out to everyone, participation or not

It's obvious the Pl and credits mean something, if you look closely, they were added after the screenshot was taken !

Can anyone check thoses coordinates ?

43.67096 -95.2201 Lakefiel, Minnesota

29.93175 - 95.2184 Houston, Texas

Just now, dwqrf said:

It's obvious the Pl and credits mean something, if you look closely, they were added after the screenshot was taken !

I think they are red herrings. The Houston one is in a wetlands project and the Lakefield one is in the middle of nowhere.

il y a 1 minute, Kerberos-3 a dit :

I think they are red herrings. The Houston one is in a wetlands project and the Lakefield one is in the middle of nowhere.

Red herring : a clue or piece of information which is or is intended to be misleading or distracting.

Okay, i didnt know that.And that it could be that. Yes, that seems way too obvious !

Edited by dwqrf

FP JUPBX MC OQKD VP MMCDV UC LTVFN RP UMCYN JE OTURB VP JGXND MD OKYLL FP MQLRS UR PPAEO DW JMRZU OH JOYNI FP JILOK UD LMGMV RP MIIOB JC OMVEZ RP UKLPX MC LJYCR VP MMGZON JC OJLMJ FP MTAXC MD OIPMZ FP JXQEK UE LLUJA VP MQODK JC OLORZ CF POSEM QZK CVFXT DF PHXPL ZAI CVUGZ EW JFNZL OY MLGSY

from

ticker.gif

Just now, dwqrf said:

The coordinates the other dude posted, the 2nd one, lands in Houston... in the middle of a green area. By the scale of it, isn't that a natural wildlife reserve?

I apologize in advance if its a park, but parks in my country are relatively small... "small" as in, so small you probably run 10kms and do like 30 laps or something on area boundaries.

Just now, -S-O-Yetili said:

FP JUPBX MC OQKD VP MMCDV UC LTVFN RP UMCYN JE OTURB VP JGXND MD OKYLL FP MQLRS UR PPAEO DW JMRZU OH JOYNI FP JILOK UD LMGMV RP MIIOB JC OMVEZ RP UKLPX MC LJYCR VP MMGZON JC OJLMJ FP MTAXC MD OIPMZ FP JXQEK UE LLUJA VP MQODK JC OLORZ CF POSEM QZK CVFXT DF PHXPL ZAI CVUGZ EW JFNZL OY MLGSY

from

ticker.gif

I'll see if I can put this through some codes, the source only reveals priceoffreedom