The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

1 minute ago, Deathguard9000 said:

innocents that mean nothing to me getting killed, and im sent in under the context of avenging them, but in reality im simply sating my own dark impulses? yea, i can work with that

To misquote the first Artemis Fowl book...

"You're sending in the Tenno? You really believe they'll follow orders?"

"What orders? I just point them in the right direction."

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

To misquote the first Artemis Fowl book...

"You're sending in the Tenno? You really believe they'll follow orders?"

"What orders? I just point them in the right direction."

so long as theres a reward, im willing (and im fairly sure everyone else here is too) to turn a base or 5 into a crimescene

Hmmm... I wonder by how much the killcount/day of Corpus would rise if they had logos and images of Bungie, Activision and EA on themselves xD thèse compagnies are litterally the most greedy and shady / disrespectful company around. I sure would make them burn even more. 

ho, and my Ignis is ready to turn them to pile of toxic ashes. 💓

Edited by mikakor

1 minute ago, mikakor said:

Hmmm... I wonder by how the killcount/day of Corpus would rise of they had logos and images of Bungie, Activision and EA on themselves xD thèse compagnies are litterally the most greedy and shady / disrespectful company around. I sure would make them burn even more. 

ho, and my Ignis is ready to turn them to pile of toxic ashes. 💓

oh EA would be an absolute bloodbath, and you cant deny that

27 minutes ago, Deathguard9000 said:

so long as theres a reward, im willing (and im fairly sure everyone else here is too) to turn a base or 5 into a crimescene

Well, if it's a crime scene, we need to make sure that you don't get apprehended by the authorities.

Tell you what...

I'll distract them. :wink:

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

Well, if it's a crime scene, we need to make sure that you don't get apprehended by the authorities.

Tell you what...

There's only a crime scene if someone is alive to report about it. Or alive close enough to stumble upon it. Or if anyone is alive at all. The point I am trying to get to is that there are not friendlies or enemies, just targets and witnesses and both categories are to be removed from existence with the utmost speed. 

Just now, Lakais said:

There's only a crime scene if someone is alive to report about it. Or alive close enough to stumble upon it. Or if anyone is alive at all. The point I am trying to get to is that there are not friendlies or enemies, just targets and witnesses and both categories are to be removed from existence with the utmost speed. 

What do you think the word distraction means?:tongue:

4 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Tell you what...

seeing as the tenno dont yield to the "authorities" in the origin system anyway, i doubt they would last long regardless, or they were used to make said massacre

8 minutes ago, Deathguard9000 said:

seeing as the tenno dont yield to the "authorities" in the origin system anyway, i doubt they would last long regardless, or they were used to make said massacre

🎵Remember, Remember, V prime in September.

A distraction, with 7 mill dead.🎵