The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Odds that the 'Temple' is the Nef Statue?

I knew there was something inside. First things first, I'm exploring it from the head down. Well, after exploring Fortuna itself of course.

What's everyone else gonna do first on the Vallis?

Or just a statue on top of it. Big Nef reminds me of the Great Kannon of Sendai, which was built by a corporation in the early 90s as "gift" to the city, and is absolutely reviled by Sendai natives for being a corporate intrusion on a panorama where the company doesn't even have more than a branch, let alone some history.

Chris and Risottorō however explain it much better:

8 minutes ago, evilChair said:

Or just a statue on top of it. Big Nef reminds me of the Great Kannon of Sendai, which was built by a corporation in the early 90s as "gift" to the city, and is absolutely reviled by Sendai natives for being a corporate intrusion on a panorama where the company doesn't even have more than a branch, let alone some history.

Chris and Risottorō however explain it much better:

did you watch Natsuki the movie? good stuff

4 hours ago, Levecque said:

*reloads Vaykor Hek*

I love the smell of Tuna in the morning..

*Proceeds to equip max duration loki and just go in and out finishing the mission, but lets be honest you guys wont care as you juet want to shoot stuff so ill be waiting for a solid minute or two at extraction while you pull triggers and scream "pew pew" with AC/DC playing.*

The BusinessToday at 12:11 PM

You were right! The final shipment went to the Temple of Profit.
Our team just came back with it. Tons of Forma just waiting to be snatched. The debts we’ll pay off with these... We couldn’t have done it without your incredible effort. On behalf of the Solaris, thank you, Outworlders.
I will add your Forma cut to the #cache. The Ventkids also sent along a Scrawl for your K-Drive to thank you for your efforts — something to give it more flair. They don’t hand these out to just anyone, so consider yourself lucky!
Edited by electric4pie

The BusinessToday at 12:15 PM

As promised, I’ve added your Forma to the Cache. I’ll send you the code to your cache once the first Outworlders arrive in Fortuna later this week. I’ll also keep your K-Drive Scrawl safe until you arrive in Fortuna.