The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

i was thinking what if the follow the red fish has something to do with the music on the background?
it is a bit altered maybe it mean something?

Also the picture is called herring does that mean something?

Edited by Flutturshy

We’ve racked up quite a bounty in our short time together. I’ll give you your code to claim your share once the first Outworlders arrive in Fortuna later this week. Make sure to claim it quickly as access will only be open for a limited time.

I can’t wait to work together in person. But when you get here, it’s Eudico you’ll need to talk to. I have more intel to share on the people you’ll meet down here. I’ll be in touch before you get here.

Thanks again for all of your help, Outworlders. Until we speak again, stay sharp. :SU_Sigil:

2 minutes ago, electric4pie said:

I’ll be in touch before you get here.
HMMM, is there more to the ARG?

*Xfiles theme* 

Once you get into the whole conspiracy thing of the ARG's, it's hard to turn back. You see secrets and hints in every word. 

27 minutes ago, DarE-Dheeraj said:

Could be this Friday 🤔 

They never aim for a Friday... but often are delayed for it.  You want to get the release out earlier in the week rather than later -- if there are bugs after release, they don't want to run into the weekend to squash them.

Given that they announced it as this week, they must have been fairly confident about it - which means they were probably aiming for today... but delayed it because they found some bugs to squash.   If it gets pushed back to Thursday, you might have a repeat of what happened with The Sacrifice - lots of "we're about to try another build - cross fingers".

il y a 16 minutes, Zgwortz a dit :

They never aim for a Friday... but often are delayed for it.  You want to get the release out earlier in the week rather than later -- if there are bugs after release, they don't want to run into the weekend to squash them.

Given that they announced it as this week, they must have been fairly confident about it - which means they were probably aiming for today... but delayed it because they found some bugs to squash.   If it gets pushed back to Thursday, you might have a repeat of what happened with The Sacrifice - lots of "we're about to try another build - cross fingers".

The "Later this week" part from the message of Biz scare me abit to be meant for a "friday" =/

à l’instant, DemoniesGaming a dit :

Scare? Friday is less than 3 days away, it's really not that long. I would also be happy that the update comes out right when weekend begins, best time to farm.

Yeah but, I mean, Waiting was fun due to the stuff biz asked us to do, honestly 3 day without anything to do out of normal thing is meh.