The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

Hmm... Question is what exactly we are talking about...

- The Flash as in the super hero: Doubt it since it isn't relevant to the context. However, if it is somehow relevant i guess it would be something like "the speed force" or maybe simply "love"

- The flash as in a camera: Possible i guess, however i can't remember any flash style cameras in the warframe world. Plenty of security cameras, but not for still images. Again though, if we are indeed talking about a camera, i guess the response would be "the trigger"

- The flash as in a visibly perceived flash: Could be the case but sounds a bit far fetched as well. In that case it would be "eyelids", "brain", "eye" or even "retina".

I don't think any of the above is what biz is talking about though. Maybe the flash refers to something in warframe lore i don't rembember? Hmm...

Edit: Woah, what happened while i was typing hahaha

Edit 2: "What controls the flash" / "Those who lift together" --- makes no sense to me 😞

Edited by Onds

Just now, Onds said:

- The Flash as in the super hero: Doubt it since it isn't relevant to the context. However, if it is somehow relevant i guess it would be something like "the speed force" or maybe simply "love"

- The flash as in a camera: Possible i guess, however i can't remember any flash style cameras in the warframe world. Plenty of security cameras, but not for still images. Again though, if we are indeed talking about a camera, i guess the response would be "the trigger"

- The flash as in a visibly perceived flash: Could be the case but sounds a bit far fetched as well. In that case it would be "eyelids", "brain", "eye" or even "retina".

I don't think any of the above is what biz is talking about though. Maybe the flash refers to something in warframe lore i don't rembember? Hmm...

already passed this

Gerade eben schrieb Umbriellan:

2nd question:

Answer is " 5.24 " ...  wow... some people are knowing this game better than their own fingers I suppose...

wasn't everything until 6.x closed beta? it started with 4 or 5 with constant updates...

Just now, Tolstoy said:

wasn't everything until 6.x closed beta? it started with 4 or 5 with constant updates...

it was the discord server 

Server Messages10/22/2018

===================================
|==:: Version 5.24 starting up ::==|
===================================

Transmission protocol initiating...
:::...
Tapping into Corpus frequencies...
Connecting to data structures...

...Complete

4 minutes ago, Onds said:

Edit: Woah, what happened while i was typing hahaha

Flash drive? Flash animation? News Flash? (Hidden banner/ticker)

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73