The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

Just now, LarryYourWaiter said:

How could they possibly not be equal?  Seriously interested, this is like a mind puzzle and I’ll think about it all day now.

neither less than nor greater than is only talking about those two symbols alone saying it can't be either one, so that only leaves equal to or not equal to as equally possible replacements, but for this purpose alone, not equal to would essentially be saying we're not getting fortuna

10 minutes ago, Ankhrodium said:

Why is the answer to the last question "repossession"?

"What do we fear?"

We refers to the Solaris. They live in debt slavery, and if that wasn't enough, they have to heavily augment their bodies to live in Venus' harsh climate. Augments that for sure aren't cheap either. If they can't pay or make trouble, then the taxmen will literally repossess their bodyparts. "Until there is nothing left" as said in one of the videos 😉

Edited by Onds

Just now, TehnoDoc99 said:

Anyone knows where can we do more puzzles like ARG had? 😄 I was interested for similar things, tho never was able to find em anywhere lel

I used to make stuff like this all the time. Idk if you ever saw the Secret World ARG that existed before the game came out, but it was similar.

1 minute ago, NeroAugustine said:

I used to make stuff like this all the time. Idk if you ever saw the Secret World ARG that existed before the game came out, but it was similar.

No, I never heard of it, but i'll look it up, it maybe me takes me somewhere ^.^ Thanks 😄