The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

8 minutes ago, TehnoDoc99 said:

Anyone knows where can we do more puzzles like ARG had? 😄 I was interested for similar things, tho never was able to find em anywhere lel

Also, there are many mobile games with AR elements of various kinds. Thought i would mention that since they are easily accessible 🙂

Edit: Everything from ghost hunting in your own living room to online information searching, treasure hunting in your local area and so on and so forth

Edited by Onds
Additional information

5 minutes ago, FlatScreamer said:

3 minutes ago, Tolstoy said:

maybe something like this is for you^^

@FlatScreamerwas first^^

3 minutes ago, Onds said:

Also, there are many mobile games with AR elements of various kinds. Thought i would mention that since they are easily accessible 🙂

Edit: Everything from ghost hunting in your own living room to online information searching, treasure hunting in your local area and so on and so forth

Thanks a lot 😄 Oh, also, any tips for a beginner? I noticed that there was a whole lot of usage of steganography in here, soo, anything else? 😄

so i was looking through the original questions playwarframe sent to the partners (original discord invites) and I'm wondering if there was actually a correct response for any of them, because some users answered jokingly or just flat out guessed and yet their answers were accepted anyway (I know probably no one knows for sure, just wondering how some people came up with their responses like "Who sent you?""the man with one eye" or "Who controls the sun?""he who waits behind the wall")

tl;dr, did anyone ever explain the questions and answers that kicked off the ARG?

I know they got a few answers wrong from the ones sent to the partners I think that maaaay come back to bite us in the butt, or they just wanted us to change the answers a bit for those for the encryption of the cache codes, we'll see in due time

1 minute ago, Sarth69 said:

I wouldn't like to be a corpus in fortuna right now, they're just about to see an army of thousands of tennos rushing on them in few days, feels bad for them x)

And we all kill, the Corpus together~ Together~

1 minute ago, Sarth69 said:

I wouldn't like to be a corpus in fortuna right now, they're just about to see an army of thousands of tennos rushing on them in few days, feels bad for them x)

The exact timeframe is unknown. It could be a few days, or it could be tomorrow. Either way, it will suck for them.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb 0_The_F00l:

Hey , is this relevant?

https://www.warframe.com/fortuna/ecprifoeomrdef

If you unscramble it it says " price of freedom" or am i late to the party?

You are, maybe a day or so...

https://www.warframe.com/fortuna/priceoffreedom

was discovered here:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1021495-solaris-united-arg/?page=174

Edited by AquaBerGer
update

3 minutes ago, DarE-Dheeraj said:

Darn

I just woke up and I missed the Quiz 

Are those rewards only given to people who answered in twitter? 😒

According to the now public Solaris United discord:

The BusinessYesterday at 6:15 PM

As promised, I’ve added your Forma to the Cache. I’ll send you the code to your cache once the first Outworlders arrive in Fortuna later this week. I’ll also keep your K-Drive Scrawl safe until you arrive in Fortuna.

CacheReward4_SM.jpg?width=300&height=300

An all-platform Cache code will be shared when Fortuna launches this week. A PC K-Drive Scrawl code will be shared when Fortuna launches this week. A console K-Drive Scrawl code will be shared when Fortuna launches on console.

I don’t see anything new in the discord. Not too sure if only specific people can see it, or there’s another discord dedicated to fortuna or not.

Just hope the update comes out very soon. I don’t see any other way they could stall it further. Fairly sure they already gave some warframe partners / youtubers early access to fortuna (correct me if i’m wrong, but i’m pretty sure youtubers like tacticalpotato have a video of them playing fortuna early) so i don’t see why they’d need to stall it to some later day like Friday or so just to release it to the public

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

I don’t see anything new in the discord. Not too sure if only specific people can see it, or there’s another discord dedicated to fortuna or not.

Just hope the update comes out very soon. I don’t see any other way they could stall it further. Fairly sure they already gave some warframe partners / youtubers early access to fortuna (correct me if i’m wrong, but i’m pretty sure youtubers like tacticalpotato have a video of them playing fortuna early) so i don’t see why they’d need to stall it to some later day like Friday or so just to release it to the public

duh, to get money from them by everyone buying fortuna early access deals and packs

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

It was posted yesterday: the six questions + a file about Thursby

Just now, DLz47 said:

It was posted yesterday: the six questions + a file about Thursby

I know. I just wasn’t sure if there was anything new.

1 hour ago, DLz47 said:

The Businnes posted something new on discord, btw, in #solarisunited and #intel

Said that something new was on the discord, unless DL was indeed referring to the six questions and the Thursby file, then DL is kinda late to notify us