Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

2 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Also, i just started up the client and it did like a quick hotfix worth of download, anyone else? 

No, not since the last set of patchnotes. So if something was snuck in, it'd have been snuck in then.

2 minutes ago, CriticalFumble said:

Also, we've been encouraged to stand around in relays with the sigil on. 

I really wish it was an Emblem instead of a Sigil. I've got two Sigils I'm attatched to as it is but my Emblem real estate is practically free. 

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

I really wish it was an Emblem instead of a Sigil. I've got two Sigils I'm attatched to as it is but my Emblem real estate is practically free. 

Yeah, or some kind of armor badge, or graphitti we can spray, or whatever. 

Kinda messes up my style getting it on my frames. . .

Spoiler

Thank you beautiful peeps, finally got an invite :3

59 minutes ago, CriticalFumble said:

Yeah, or some kind of armor badge, or graphitti we can spray, or whatever. 

Kinda messes up my style getting it on my frames. . .

I thankfully lucked out and it fits perfectly in the centre of my Saryn's chest. The colour gradient on it also dosn't go wonky like some sigils, so bonus!

Don't know if anyone had posted this yet, but in the solaris discord there's a channel named #Intel, and in it is a single post with a picture in corpus script attached, this is the picture and it's literal translation:
HhPD5jz.png

the text this picture accompanies is as follows:
"

Repossession. Nasty business. The Solaris need cybernetic upgrades to protect themselves from the hostile Vallis climate. And guess who supplies the upgrades? Nef Anyo and the bloody Taxmen. We’re forced to do the work, and then we pay the Taxmen for the ‘pleasure’ of hard labor. Because of these mandatory body mods, we all live in debt to our Corpus overlords. It’s a vicious cycle we cannot escape through obedience.

In Fortuna, we live in fear of ‘repossession.’ At any hour of the day, Nef can send one of his vile repo squads down here to ‘take back what’s theirs.’ Limb by limb, piece by piece, the Taxmen will rip out your cybernetics until there's nothing left of you. We must fight back, Outworlders. Because if we lose, we lose everything.

48 minutes ago, ShadowEye425 said:

Don't know if anyone had posted this yet, but in the solaris discord there's a channel named #Intel, and in it is a single post with a picture in corpus script attached, this is the picture and it's literal translation:
HhPD5jz.png

the text this picture accompanies is as follows:
"

Repossession. Nasty business. The Solaris need cybernetic upgrades to protect themselves from the hostile Vallis climate. And guess who supplies the upgrades? Nef Anyo and the bloody Taxmen. We’re forced to do the work, and then we pay the Taxmen for the ‘pleasure’ of hard labor. Because of these mandatory body mods, we all live in debt to our Corpus overlords. It’s a vicious cycle we cannot escape through obedience.

In Fortuna, we live in fear of ‘repossession.’ At any hour of the day, Nef can send one of his vile repo squads down here to ‘take back what’s theirs.’ Limb by limb, piece by piece, the Taxmen will rip out your cybernetics until there's nothing left of you. We must fight back, Outworlders. Because if we lose, we lose everything.

wait, how the #*!% did ytou translated that?!