Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Network Not Responding

MirossITx

same here, been getting it during missions and today login, doesn't disconnect me during missions haven't lost any items yet but login takes ages.

speed tests, pathpings, traceroutes don't show anything unusual so I don't think it's on my end

36 minutes ago, Thoogah said:

same here, been getting it during missions and today login, doesn't disconnect me during missions haven't lost any items yet but login takes ages.

speed tests, pathpings, traceroutes don't show anything unusual so I don't think it's on my end

i think we must waiting for next update no choice; still no solution...

it's been there for a while just got worse now, I don't think DE will ever address connectivity issues and next update will be the big new content which will probably make things even worse but to be fair there ain't much we can do but wait 🙂

Last night I didnt have any problem, but today even loading the game take ages. To open the star map take lots of times and the game freezing time to time. Anyone else have the same problems?

Edited by RealTewe

3 hours ago, RealTewe said:

Last night I didnt have any problem, but today even loading the game take ages. To open the star map take lots of times and the game freezing time to time. Anyone else have the same problems?

it's been since (chimera update) for me freezing some time and Network not responding as always on my screen what can we do? patient dealing with it ... 

• 2 weeks later...