Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Farming

(PSN)pardestakal

5 minutes ago, Erytroxylin said:

I farmed Nidus from fissures instead and sold junk primes to buy him from the shop. Came with a potato and slot too. Wasted a lot less time than trying to do rotation c missions over and over on a dead node while praying to rnjesus.

I bought him as well. Only took one time doing that awful mission to decide I'm spending the plat instead...

29 minutes ago, Erytroxylin said:

I farmed Nidus from fissures instead and sold junk primes to buy him from the shop. Came with a potato and slot too. Wasted a lot less time than trying to do rotation c missions over and over on a dead node while praying to rnjesus.

This is honestly the best way to farm him. Get the plat, wait for a 75% off, profit. 

Dont get fooled by people that claim that farmed full part on 1 run. There is always the I have so much luck dude. 

Farm nidus and any BS frame with fissure method. Farm prime parts and sell them. I sold 3 chroma BP for 80p on the 1 week when the fever is still hot. Then buy or farm prime when price drop. 

There is a lot of part easy to sell, also in meantime farm syndicate stand and sell they mods or weapons. 

I just ran nidus mission for research purpose, I dont stand that kind of farm, also harrow and ivaras.