Underrated end game weapons

Leqesai

That's right. I am now a believer.

Furis with winds of purity

Bolton with entropy Aug

Miter with nullifiers popper

These weapons are amazing. Not for the weapon stats mind you but the sidearm with default melee spam while switching to miter for popping bubbles.

So good. Like wow 

19 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Miter with nullifiers popper

Yup, with any ability-DPS frame nullifiers are your hard counter, and Miter is a hard counter to them. One shot and that bubble's gone forever.

I think mine would be the Tenora - it's an accurate crit insane rate of fire spin-up minigun.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)KayAitch said:

Yup, with any ability-DPS frame nullifiers are your hard counter, and Miter is a hard counter to them. One shot and that bubble's gone forever.

I think mine would be the Tenora - it's an accurate crit insane rate of fire spin-up minigun.

I got a riven for the tenors awhile back that makes it very fun. 

I just didn't realize the usefulness of the above weapons when build to the augment purpose rather than the killing potential.

Miter max multishot, flight speed, reload, weapon switch etc. So good.

43 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

When I see Ogris have 4/5 disposition while Boltor serie, Dread or Ignis are 1/5, it make me laugh

I think the Boltor used to be a lot better, and it's still popular because of that. Dread is the best traditional bow because slash+crit, but I always take my Lenz to bow only sorties because it blows up everything (including myself, still funny).

Meanwhile I have a Torid that just creates giant clouds of status-death. It has a very good Riven because nobody uses it.

2 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

A lot of stuff is underrated in warframe, just look at Riven dispositions.

most of non-meta weapon feels clunky to me
like Fragor prime, Hate and Ferrox .
i have a pretty good riven for these weapon but it just doesn't feels so good to use.
Ferrox is a strong weapon with  a stats that easily powercreep every other weapon, but the charge mechanism what killing it.

Edited by HEA-Devazone