What's preventing me from having ordis drop off my things?

It's mid mission. DANG, DRAT, DAAAAARRRRNNNNN. I've broughten me ember to an eidolon hunt. o no. 

*Dials phone*

"This is 911, this is ordis. How may I help you"?

"Frig, gee. I've done gone and need my other gear, but I've begunith a mission"

*selects loadout*

"freaky fast, fresh and ready"

*my things are dropped off at the nearest applicable spot in some drop pod or just the landing craft*. 

"thnx Ordis, now shut up until I need you again"

It has been suggested to have some form of Air Support that deploys, like, a loadout-swapping closet or something, but I don't think it's ever gone anywhere.

I think it would be neat, but (And this is just speculation, I don't know how exactly this all works) it might require a bunch of talking to the server in the middle of the mission, as opposed to just at the beginning and end, or possibly increasing load times in general because you'd be transmitting your current loadout and all loadouts you could swap to every time you connect to a mission.

Though, there is already a framework in place for bringing "multiple" loadouts to a mission in the form of Specters, implementing a loadout swapper might work similarly, though it would pretty much have to also save Mod setups unlike Specters, and I speculate that would cost a lot more data to transfer than "A Frame and 3 Weapons," and that's not even considering appearance settings.

Maybe only on the plains and the orb valis this would make sense. As there are different missions between a bounty and each could work better with a different load out. 

Most other "regular" missions have a 5 minute average completion time (at least for me ) not counting endless(you could still finish it in about 5 minutes) 

And if we can start and finish bounties without leaving the open area, this would be a wanted and much appreciated option. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l
Typo

Because dropping off Tenno or extracting Tenno is already risky enough. Dropping off a payload with equipment adds to that risk. What would happen if someone else got to the payload first? Vor had killed and taken a few Warframes/Tenno already. AND Alad V had collected plenty of Warframes to splice them into his Valkyr... We really don't need to be giving people more chances to get their hands on our armor/bodies/corpses/VR-headsets

“Choose a loadout that allows you to handle the situation you’re in.” Is what Scott is thinking when he sees this idea. I’m not opposed or for it, but rather pragmatic.  The simple solution is choose weapons and load outs that allow you to be ready for the mission you’re in.