Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic refinement needs percentage revamp

(PSN)RapidFire417

I refined 7 Neo relics to radiant status. After 7 back to back Neo fissures I recieved 5 bronze rewards and 2 silver. Please explain to me how players are supposed to find a point in farming and using void traces if these are the results we can expect. If 100 void traces are spent to make a relic radiant, then a silver or gold level reward should be given at least 70% of the time if not more. Given that a run can provide as little a 7 traces and on average about 13-18. That means 6 runs alone to earn enough for 1 radiant relic only to get bronze rewards 60% of the time? Kind of makes the exercise pointless, does it not?

Quality Common Uncommon Rare
Intact (default) 76% (25.33%) 22% (11%) 2%
Exceptional 70% (23.33%) 26% (13%) 4%
Flawless 60% (20%) 34% (17%) 6%
Radiant 50% (16.67%) 40% (20%)

10%

radiant is still only 10%, which means you will not get your desired item in 90%. simple math

15 minutes ago, (PS4)RapidFire417 said:

Please explain to me how players are supposed to find a point in farming and using void traces if these are the results we can expect.

stop expecting anything when RNG is involved. I used to run 10  rad relics and get 0 Ember BPs. After that I run 10 intact relics and got 3. That's RNG for you

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

2 hours ago, Cephalon_Umbra said:

I would much rather be able to spent 1000 traces to Refine a Relic so you can choose what it will drop.

There no way there going to give  us a method to ensure you can get what you want 100% of the time .

35 minutes ago, (PS4)Double991 said:

Not to mention you're consuming 4 radiant relics if running with a group. That's one thing the old void keys will always have over this.

Find a better group and run them staggered. The best odds come from 1 person spending their radiant each run and doing 4 runs.