Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Username change

(PSN)Beezlebub3

Finally we’ll be able to change our psn usernames after years of requests! I know it’s still a few months away but has DE mentioned yet whether they’ll allow our new psn usernames? I havent owned an xbox in years but I believe they’ve been able to change their usernames for a while now right? 

I have the very same doubt. XBox can do it already, can't they? How does it happen for Warframe then? And if I understood correctly the username won't be able to be changed in all games, and it's mostly a "from here on out thing". I guess both Sony and DE will have to (further) explain how it all is going to happen for each part. I can say already I'm more than thrilled to change my username. That's not even my real name lol

41 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

I have the very same doubt. XBox can do it already, can't they? How does it happen for Warframe then? And if I understood correctly the username won't be able to be changed in all games, and it's mostly a "from here on out thing". I guess both Sony and DE will have to (further) explain how it all is going to happen for each part. I can say already I'm more than thrilled to change my username. That's not even my real name lol

Yea I haven’t owned an xbox in years but apparently they’ve been able to do it for a while now so I was wondering if DE allows it on xbox. I swear to god I saw the warframe twitter account like/retweet the official announcement for the name change but now I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I was really hoping that them acknowledging the tweet would imply that they’ll allow it, but now that I can’t find it I'm  starting to have doubts. 

11 hours ago, (PS4)wolf-MAN010 said:

you can change your psn id on ps4

We're talking about the username itself, which can't be changed. And the ID doesn't change the Warframe username, sadly.

15 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It’s so weird watching people struggle to comprehend the ability of changing gamertags.

It says Warframe Forums up there, not IGN Facebook Page. You could have explained it instead of bringing useless discussions that are usual on other sites to these forums, where I never see anyone doing any kind of petty platform war. Yeah, Sony is a hard stick to most players, and a slow learner much like DE, so what? Either way cheers. 

Edited by (PS4)Pauloluisx