[DE]Helen

Live Now: Featured Dojos!

Hey Tenno,

We’re showcasing some amazing Dojos from the Warframe community on the Star Chart. Featured Dojos are live now!

Go to the Dojo node on the Star Chart to visit a featured Dojo from every Clan tier: Ghost, Shadow, Mountain, Storm, and Moon. You just might see other Tenno there, and there will be plenty of great room designs to admire!

Screenshot_9.png

These featured Dojos were selected during the Dojo Remaster Contest. We will rerun this contest in the future to select more Dojos to feature, so stay tuned!

PS4 and XboxOne can expect Featured Dojos after the next update. We'll keep you posted!

Enjoy your visits!

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 1

1st try - loading freeze, game crashed

2nd try - loading freeze, game crashed

i'll try a different tier.

3rd try, yey i managed to enter a mountain clan, looks cool

Edited by KIREEK
  • Haha 6

don't know how well this works just yet but i am definitely loving the idea. all i've ever wished for is the ability to visit more cool looking dojos.

edit: update, locked myself in a sealed off room, but otherwise this is a great addition. 

Edited by Cubewano
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

1st try - loading freeze, game crashed

2nd try - loading freeze, game crashed

Having the same issues with my end. I'm on the 5th try, and still not getting into one.

>Edit 1: The cause for constant crashes for players might be due to an overflow of traffic. I noticed for these highly detailed Dojos, they cause more spikes near the spawn rooms. If at all possible, there might need to be a server limit and/or multiple servers for the Dojos. (At least three per featured Dojo.)

Edited by DieDunkleWesen
Update on comment.

I would like to make redo my dojo, but I can't because I don't want to delete my obstacle course and I can't delete everything else because of circular dependencies, can't delete the greater hall because I need to delete what's attached to it first, can't do that because I need to delete the great hall, can't do that because I need to delete the greater hall...

• Upvote 1

interesting how all featured Dojos use glitches to make their rooms.

Maybe thats something to think about lol

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

interesting how all featured Dojos use glitches to make their rooms

Glitches such as?

1 minute ago, Momaw said:

Glitches such as?

getting out of the room boxes, which is by definition a glitch.

• Applause 3

Yea I've expressed my issues of this contest here already.  But either way... Congrats to the winners again (although I feel that there should've been more winners or honorable mentions at the very least).  

• Upvote 2

This is cool and all... but... is there a way to make something like this for alliances so anyone in one can have free access to dojos from other clans in the same alliance?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 6

38 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you are crashing, please post your War ##### Crash reports!

I was but optimize my dl cache fixed it.

12 hours ago, Sean said:

This is cool and all... but... is there a way to make something like this for alliances so anyone in one can have free access to dojos from other clans in the same alliance?

We need this. Or a hublike relay with portals leading to them. Especially since we can donate to alliances member-clans now

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

We need this. Or a hublike relay with portals leading to them. Especially since we can donate to alliances member-clans now

I was even just thinking of something a bit more simplistic and (hopefully) easy-to-implement since an alliance can have a max of 400 (ghost) clans which wouldn't exactly be feasible with portals (though would be nice to have a physical location that would work well for immersion).

Much like these "Featured Dojos", allow an alliance to "Feature" 4 dojos for quick-access in the starchart (and could be something to allow Alliances to have "Dojo Contests" of their own). Others could then be accessed via a menu that allows one to filter, sort, and search the list (filters possibly being Name, Tier, Members, Age, Rank), and then a simple click would have an "Enter Dojo" option.

...sidenote... would also be nice to have these Globally Featured Dojos able to be toggled off in the settings.

Edited by Sean
  • Like 2