How do you solve circilar dependencies in dojo?

DarkLight748

Question

I would like to redo my dojo, but I don't want to delete my obstacle course. I can set it as the spawn room but I can't delete the rooms attached because of circular dependencies, the greater hall requires the great hall but I need to delete the great hall first, etc... So I can't remove the halls, is there anyway to solve this?

7 answers to this question

well, to put it bluntly, you cant from my expierience.
starting from the very first clan-hall the rooms are connected like a root/tree, means if you want to change a room, ALL connected, according to the buildorder, need to be destroyed first.

Allready had to rebuild our dojo from scratch. its not a bigg hassle, just takes a lot of time to build (few days)

Spawnroom means nothing to the dependencies.

So unless your o.course is connected to the very clan-hall, then you cant really keep it and rebuild the rooms at the same time.

Edited by Dekoser

well,you tear down everything in a tack of 30 min, until the only room remaining is the hall (or wherever you want to do the cut)
and they rebuild in a 12h tack ....
sure the decor is something else ... but thats wasnt the objective anyway

3 hours ago, Dekoser said:

well,you tear down everything in a tack of 30 min, until the only room remaining is the hall (or wherever you want to do the cut)
and they rebuild in a 12h tack ....
sure the decor is something else ... but thats wasnt the objective anyway

The issue is the obstacle course I spent many many hours building, not the inconvenience of having to rebuild the rooms.

6 minutes ago, DarkLight748 said:

The issue is the obstacle course I spent many many hours building, not the inconvenience of having to rebuild the rooms.

you could try putting in a ticket to support, but I'm not sure how much they would actually be able to accomplish I don't know if their dojo tools are any better than ours.

1 minute ago, Drasiel said:

you could try putting in a ticket to support, but I'm not sure how much they would actually be able to accomplish I don't know if their dojo tools are any better than ours.

Thanks, I might do, they really need to add a way to queue room destruction or even save rooms.