I want my zeny >:(

mnmomg

so i don't feel as tho its fair to people in my place, that being i'm on around day 100 something and now i need to wait 200 more days to get the Zeny, but yet noobs at like day 80 will get it before me and i don't find that fair i really really want it so Waframe pleas do something for people in my place i don't what this stupid pistol i got at day 100

can I trade the pistol out for the zeny or something because if I was able to chose at the time I defiantly wouldn’t have chosen this pistol

50 minutes ago, mnmomg said:

so i don't feel as tho its fair to people in my place, that being i'm on around day 100 something and now i need to wait 200 more days to get the Zeny, but yet noobs at like day 80 will get it before me and i don't find that fair i really really want it so Waframe pleas do something for people in my place i don't what this stupid pistol i got at day 100

can I trade the pistol out for the zeny or something because if I was able to chose at the time I defiantly wouldn’t have chosen this pistol

Just gonna save you some time here.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1016649-just-passed-the-100d-login-getting-punished-for-playing-the-game/?do=findComment&comment=10214666

Hey, look, I waited 700 days for my Sigma and Octantis. I also did wait 300 days for my Zenistar. By right I should be complaining that noobs at day 100 can get my Sigma and Octantis. Or noobs at day 300 or day 500 can get my Sigma and Octantis. Or I should be salty about all the players ahead of me.

You'll get there eventually. Learn some patience.

8 hours ago, mnmomg said:

You are no less noob than those 20 days before you. You are actually a lot more noob, because you come here being all entitled and whining on the forums.

Edited by Mr.SpookSpook
Typo

Stupid pistol?  The Azima is actually pretty good.  You can make a cheap status-focused build, add a bit of punch through, and plop down turrets that'll CC everything in its range.  Or strip all the armor on whatever's in range.  Or... whatever status you wanna use.  You can use that turret to block off hallways, cover your back, set traps for spawning enemies, help guard multiple objectives, or add additional firepower while you use your primary or melee.  You can even place the turrets with Ivara's Navigator if your picky on positioning.  Be creative!

Seriously, don't worry about the Zennistar and give the Azima a chance!  I actually prefer it over the two-handed disc thrower.

25 minutes ago, kotex073 said:

sorry the only thing i did read is: at day 80 you're a noob and 100 not 🙄

OP doesn't get it that the day you stop being a noob is when Meta no longer matters and you can't be bothered to play your best.

Oh yeah, MR 21 and 1000 plus hours are also some base requirements.

OK i'm confused the chap has been around 100 days and is saying its not fair he has to wait for another 200, Im just shy of 300 days (logging in, been playing for two years on and off MR 19 not that it matters for me MR means how hard you have ground the grind) I don't get the logic when it comes to some people.

As my dear old Grandma would have said “I want doesnt get”.

Edited by LoKvete