Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SolarisUnited Promocode

Dini

Just now, CriticalFumble said:

IB4 it turns out to be a free entry to Fortuna from Nef.  

"entry is free, but in order to leave you must pay a small fee of 1 trillion credits, if you can't pay it you can work it off for 10 credits everyday. If you can pay it, the fee is double next time." 

2 hours ago, Aeon94 said:

Seems like it doesn't do anything.

Seeing as it seems like their planed promo track sorta derailed, it's quite possible it does absolutely nothing yet because it wasn't intended to be added discovered quite yet. 

OR it could be part of another set of ARG games that unlocks access to something in the game we are meant to find.

Edited by Oreades

26 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Please keep it PG

How is this not PG? Really? "Butt" is a no-no word now? Ignorance is a bliss... Children meet actually "bad words" several times every day. "Butt" is the least of your concern. Not to mention that this is a game of pure violence and bloodshed. Kids unable to handle words like "butt" should most definitely not be here.

Edited by Mr.SpookSpook

3 hours ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

How is this not PG? Really? "Butt" is a no-no word now? Ignorance is a bliss... Children meet actually "bad words" several times every day. "Butt" is the least of your concern. Not to mention that this is a game of pure violence and bloodshed. Kids unable to handle words like "butt" should most definitely not be here.

2 hours ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Please tell me you aren't being serious 

Duh..

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem
Well to be fair nowadays there are actually people that 'weird'...

8 minutes ago, Laogaeth said:

Imagine if the code is a tracker of sorts so the taxmen can hunt down rebels

That's why he's the Prophet of Profit.

Have you given unto the void yet Tenno?

If anything i'd wager someone found the code a bit too soon before DE could activate whatever it is. Considering we had a Vectis+skin for PoE launch, i'd wager it'll be maybe a weapon plus a skin or maybe a solaris themed K-drive skin?

Edited by LupisV0lk

The code seems to do nothing BUT it seems tied to that publicity stunt/ARG for Fortuna. 

There is amother topic about it. 

Also, in that topic a guy said, tho with no source and no confirmation, that in the neptune and/or jupiter tilesets there is a symbol like the one depicted on Brozime's screenshots to find to get to more stuff. 

So far I've been having no luck but i think I'll stage an organised hunt tonight. 

Topic is: 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1021495-weird-tweets-from-warframes-twitter-account/

1 hour ago, Laogaeth said:

Imagine if the code is a tracker of sorts so the taxmen can hunt down rebels

Oh goody, fresh meat :clem:.

Imagine being that guy, thinking you're going to hunt down some escaped slave and finding out it was a Tenno instead. That would suck.

54 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

If anything i'd wager someone found the code a bit too soon before DE could activate whatever it is. Considering we had a Vectis+skin for PoE launch, i'd wager it'll be maybe a weapon plus a skin or maybe a solaris themed K-drive skin?

This seems to fit. I don't think it'll be something exclusive though, since with PoE we got a Tekkulu skin. Still nice to get it for free, but not exclusive. I'll warrant Fortuna will get the same treatment.