Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Max Ranking Frames and Exalted Weapons

(XBOX)Wazzup bruhhh

Question

5 answers to this question

You level up Mesa and add forma as many times as you need for the builds you're using. Don't worry about her Regulators. Exalted weapons are literally the most fun you can have leveling anything in Warframe. All exalted weapons destroy everything at rank 0. So they will rank up super fast and you can play any of the hardest content with rank zero exalted weapons. They should never take more than 2 rounds of ESO or something similar. Just double for ranking without an Affinity booster. You basically rank them separately from the frame.  

If you just wanna level the Mesa frame and exalted pistols Regulators, then ESO might be better for you once you get 1-2 formas to both frame and exalted weapon. Until then, Hydron Sedna in public is your best bet. If you can't do public though like I think you said, better go ESO.

ESO has a lot of open area maps where you can just stand on the highest ground you find and nuke the crap outta everything, and it should have the same amount of spawns solo as with squad. I might be wrong on that. But Hydron has less spawns when solo and it's more cramped, not as good for regulator nuke. But it works for that too because enemies come to the middle.

Edited by BoarWarrior

6 hours ago, BoarWarrior said:

If you just wanna level the Mesa frame and exalted pistols Regulators, then ESO might be better for you once you get 1-2 formas to both frame and exalted weapon. Until then, Hydron Sedna in public is your best bet. If you can't do public though like I think you said, better go ESO.

ESO has a lot of open area maps where you can just stand on the highest ground you find and nuke the crap outta everything, and it should have the same amount of spawns solo as with squad. I might be wrong on that. But Hydron has less spawns when solo and it's more cramped, not as good for regulator nuke. But it works for that too because enemies come to the middle.

Wont I get killed in ESO with an unranked frame?

1 minute ago, (XB1)Wazzup bruhhh said:

Wont I get killed in ESO with an unranked frame?

My bad, forgot there was a restriction in ESO that doesn't allow you to bring frames under max rank. But you can take at least the first few levels of SO, especially if you get infested. I'd use Vazarin dash and Hunter adrenaline if you solo it because dying costs you affinity. And of course Vitality and Arcane Guardian if you have it.