Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna question

kamyung

Question

So I read about Fortuna thay will be here in November

So my question is, is it a temporary thing or is it like plains of eidolon(permanent) 

The Fortuna is 5x bigger than plains of eidolon and I can't play at plains cause of lag and since it is 5x bigger than does it mean it will be 5x more laggier for me?

9 answers to this question

Not everything is rendered all the time, so it wouldn't be 5x laggier, but if PoE runs poorly because of your hardware, then Fortuna will be worse. The game is getting various graphical updates including a Jupiter rework, so you might have to lower your settings in other areas soon as well. If they're already at the lowest, you'll need to upgrade your PC or go console.

I'm sure that the performance hit wouldn't that bad because you wouldn't be seeing the entire place at once. The game should be rendering about the same distance as it did with PoE. However, the increase in fauna and structures and variety of things might still give your machine a hard time. 

Additionally, they are making it so that this could be rendered on the Switch, so if your pc can't handle it with the switch optimizations, it might be time to upgrade. 😆

Edited by InDueTime-EN-

3 hours ago, kamyung said:

So I read about Fortuna thay will be here in November

So my question is, is it a temporary thing or is it like plains of eidolon(permanent) 

The Fortuna is 5x bigger than plains of eidolon and I can't play at plains cause of lag and since it is 5x bigger than does it mean it will be 5x more laggier for me?

Im realy confused. Why would you think Fortuna is going to be a temporary thing? They hype it for half a year,they ship it and after 6 months they take it dowm....like wtf

4 hours ago, Nephalem said:

Im realy confused. Why would you think Fortuna is going to be a temporary thing? They hype it for half a year,they ship it and after 6 months they take it dowm....like wtf

Well... Tbh I thought a lot of things were permanet(law of retribution was one of them) and I ended up regreting not playing the mod and now I can't farm arcanes anymore 

7 hours ago, kamyung said:

cause of lag

3 minutes ago, kamyung said:

Well... Tbh I thought a lot of things were permanet(law of retribution was one of them) and I ended up regreting not playing the mod and now I can't farm arcanes anymore 

You can still farm arcanes...(though I understand if you don't enjoy the new way...)

5 hours ago, kamyung said:

The Raids didn't have such a time and resources investment as the plains or fortuna had.And they did say the raids will return when they have the time to make them better.