Regarding Phantasma

(XBOX)GearsMatrix301

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

So no one knows. Got it.

A quick check on the wikia would have yielded http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Phantasma

Update 23.10

Phantasma Alt Fire Changes:

• Phantasma’s Alt Fire homing projectile amount is no longer based on charge time. Alt Fire now releases 5 total homing projectiles.
  • Phantasma’s Alt Fire damage per projectile now scales based on charge time.

18 minutes ago, Zyneris said:

A quick check on the wikia would have yielded http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Phantasma

Update 23.10

Phantasma Alt Fire Changes:

• Phantasma’s Alt Fire homing projectile amount is no longer based on charge time. Alt Fire now releases 5 total homing projectiles.
  • Phantasma’s Alt Fire damage per projectile now scales based on charge time.

That didn’t answer my question. My question is does multishot override that limit of 5.

Just now, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

That didn’t answer my question. My question is does multishot override that limit of 5.

Probably not directly. I've not specifically tested, but I would imagine that each mortar would produce their own 5, so 10-15 total.

Wait, don't the bomblets have the same base damage as the main mortar? And if they now run off the same damage calculation, then that might mean we have a net gain. Before the bomblets totalled the same overall damage as the main mortar, but now it might wind up being five times that.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Actually it did 🙂

• Increasing multishot will increase the number of beams, but their damage will still combine into a single, larger damage tick.

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Wait, don't the bomblets have the same base damage as the main mortar?

Cumulatively they do.

(numbers are relative, exact numbers will vary based on target type)

For an uncharged tap-shot (2 ammo),  I see 30 Impact damage + 37 Radiation.  5 seekers are created, and I see 4, 8, 8, 8, 8 damage on the target from seekers.

For a fully charged shot (11 ammo),  I see 165 Impact damage + 201 Radiation. 5 seekers, doing 41 damage each.

7 minutes ago, Momaw said:

Cumulatively they do.

(numbers are relative, exact numbers will vary based on target type)

For an uncharged tap-shot (2 ammo),  I see 30 Impact damage + 37 Radiation.  5 seekers are created, and I see 4, 8, 8, 8, 8 damage on the target from seekers.

For a fully charged shot (11 ammo),  I see 165 Impact damage + 201 Radiation. 5 seekers, doing 41 damage each.

Aaah, they changed that too.

Each one used to deal the same base damage. Guess they thought of that.