Change suggestions/buffs for a few things

(XBOX)oOJeshuanOo

1. Zenith: Make Zenith's stock more "defined" so it can rest in our shoulder. like a rifle.

2. Veldt: Give it a buff for each of its zoom levels, but not like a sniper (1st zoom level = 2.0x multiplier, 2nd = 4.0x, no visual effects, but the multipliers will appear below the cross-hair), and give it a crit chance of 40% instead of a weak 20%.

3. Buzlok: Give it a higher crit chance (35%?), but a slower fire rate. Give it a much higher bullet flight speed, and change its passive; whenever you shoot the beacon, enemies within a 15m radius will be highlighted, and the beacon will still add 50% crit chance when a highlighted enemy is hit. 

4. Dread: Only design. Make the dread look less like a toy bow (including the arrows) and more like a real weapon.

5. Excalibur Umbra: Apparently when the Umbra "specter" shoots, he's VERY inaccurate. It once took him 3 clips to hit an enemy. Give him better eyes so he can actually hit the target. Also, he should be able to use Exalted Umbra blade.

6. Operators: According to lore, Void energy is repairing. Operators should have innate health regen, that would stack with vazarin. They should also be able to have shields. It's the future, how hard can it be. It would also be nice to have a height/weight adjustment for the customization. 

7. Transference static: considering how squishy operators are, it shouldn't be so punishing. And since it's "static", it should just be a magnetic proc, not reduced health (how would that work?).

8. Relics: This was someone else's idea a LONG time ago, so I forget their name, but they suggested that we can trash useless relics for void traces. It should also be where you can spend 100 void traces for a 100% chance to get a specific common prime part, 200 for uncommon, and 300 for rare.

9. Forma: Once the weapon is maxed, adding a forma will only require half of the affinity it needed before to rank it to max.

10. Catalysts and Reactors: I haven't seen an opportunity to get one of these for months. I could easily get one from the market, but some players can't. So every Friday when Baro is not around for trade, there should be a "Gift from the Lotus" alert.

11. Archwing weapons: Let them have the same mods as the "ground combat" weapons, like split chamber. Their current mods suck, 30% multishot? I don't think so.

12. Daikyu: Considering it's slow charge rate and enormous size, it should have 50% crit chance and 15% status chance.

13. Archwing launchers: once you build ONE, it should be infinite. I don't like going back to my foundry and waiting a minute, I'm very impatient.

3. Disagree with removing the homing mechanic. It makes it unique. We don't want a pseudo zenith. Otherwise decent suggestions. 

5. Yes please. He should be the most effective npc in game when you aren't controlling him. 

6. More operator stuff is always nice. Even outside of void energy, I feel like health should regen very slowly naturally, because well, flesh mends itself over time. 

7. Honestly? I didn't even know that's what transference static did. All I know is that getting it removes all energy and shields from your warframe. 

8. That sounds nice. I don't remember how many times I tried to get venka prime gauntlets before they got vaulted, all radiant, and I still have 0/2. 

9. Here I kind of disagree. The mastery rank = base mod capacity feature is intended to function like this. 

10. Gift of the lotus alerts are tied in with devstreams. I've gotten two or three in the last month, between gift of the lotus alerts and the hallowed nightmares event. 

11. Reasoning here is because archwing weapons have, on average, higher base stats. we'll see if they need as much help as you're suggesting when they let us use archguns on foot though.

12. It's supposed to be a status weapon. It's one of two bows that are purely status. 

13. Already true. You don't consume charges when using them- they just haven't removed extra ones or the ability to build more yet. 

Edited by voltocitygel

13 hours ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

7. Transference static: considering how squishy operators are, it shouldn't be so punishing. And since it's "static", it should just be a magnetic proc, not reduced health (how would that work?).

Transference has been corrupted slightly or your mind is a bit rattled from being "killed", giving your projection less "stability" aka Health.

5. Excalibur Umbra: Apparently when the Umbra "specter" shoots, he's VERY inaccurate. It once took him 3 clips to hit an enemy. Give him better eyes so he can actually hit the target. Also, he should be able to use Exalted Umbra blade.

They aren't going to hand you a free super Specter that 360noscopes your enemies and flings Exalted Blade waves everywhere. Gameplay trumps narrative.

11. Archwing weapons: Let them have the same mods as the "ground combat" weapons, like split chamber. Their current mods suck, 30% multishot? I don't think so.

They aren't designed for ground enemies. They were balanced around separately balanced enemies. They can't just use regular mods and not cause issues.

8. Relics: This was someone else's idea a LONG time ago, so I forget their name, but they suggested that we can trash useless relics for void traces. It should also be where you can spend 100 void traces for a 100% chance to get a specific common prime part, 200 for uncommon, and 300 for rare.

No guarantees of Relic drops, that's just not how it works. Your trace costs are off by an order of magnitude or two to even remotely get close to something that would work for "high" but not guaranteed drops.

9. Forma: Once the weapon is maxed, adding a forma will only require half of the affinity it needed before to rank it to max.

Then you only get half the benefit. If anything, it should be doubled.

10. Catalysts and Reactors: I haven't seen an opportunity to get one of these for months. I could easily get one from the market, but some players can't. So every Friday when Baro is not around for trade, there should be a "Gift from the Lotus" alert.

Then you aren't paying attention because they've been throwing them at us for a while. That some players can't spend money on the game isn't a reason to hand them things.

7 hours ago, voltocitygel said:

Here I kind of disagree. The mastery rank = base mod capacity feature is intended to function like this.

I'm talking about after you've ranked the weapon to max. Then when you put a forma on, it will be faster. Especially for something like the...

Spoiler

Paracesis

Reasoning here is because archwing weapons have, on average, higher base stats.

I guess. But their mods are barely effective.

It's supposed to be a status weapon. It's one of two bows that are purely status. 

All of the Cernos family is status, except Rakta, it's more of a hybrid. Daikyu just doesn't hit as hard as it looks it would, with one shot I mean.

17 hours ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

I'm talking about after you've ranked the weapon to max. Then when you put a forma on, it will be faster. Especially for something like the...

Reveal hidden contents

Paracesis

I guess. But their mods are barely effective.

All of the Cernos family is status, except Rakta, it's more of a hybrid. Daikyu just doesn't hit as hard as it looks it would, with one shot I mean.

Yeah, our most recent sword is a pain, but I don't think it warrants the changing of the gameplay mechanic. Maybe for that weapon specifically, but I don't see either of those happening.

tbh I forgot about the cernos family. IMO everything but the default (or mutalist) is close enough to a hybrid. It is a tad weird but that's just how the devs decided to distribute its stats.