Endgame octavia build help

(PSN)lnsanelySkilled

Question

7 answers to this question

It depends if you are prepared to use energy pizzas in your endgame or something else like 2x Arcane Energize. For team build the above reply's one is good but I don't know if it kills fast enough solo for life support. If it doesn't, add strength in expense of efficiency and duration.

Oh yeah, Zenurik might be your best choise anyhow so I don't know if you need that much duration and efficiency to begin with.

For mandachord and 3rd ability I just use a song with a note on every interval possible, so you can get the invisibility fast by mashing crouch. Works for that and I tested other melodies but they didn't work so well.

Edited by BoarWarrior

5 hours ago, MeoWStraY said:

You can try balance build.

Add  strength ~130-150

Efficiency 130

Range 130 or more

And ~200 duration.

You'll also need a comfortable track to receive bonuses from your third ability as quickly as possible.

Thanks for advice I play on ps4 and do not own madachord items fro  purchased features is it anything songwise I can do with faster rythm as I not like slow demo song 

it really depends on your play style.

the best way to figure out a build for you is to figure it out yourself because no matter what we tell you, it may not work for your playstyle.

also the build is significantly different if you are running the augment mods (1 or both, i run them both)

For survival missions I find it best to max out duration while keeping strength and range around 100% (my build has 94% range and 130% strength). If you want to be able to wipe whole map on intersections or so, increase radius while trying to keep your abilities at least at 30 seconds duration mark. 

I would suggest something with high duration (more than 180) that will net you decent amount of duration without depending on corrupt mods primed continuity and constitution (or augur message) . 

You should next have strength near 200%, umbral intensify with secrets and power drift to avoid corrupt mods or transient fortitude (but you will need 3 duration mods) this is for support, in case you are looking more toward damage then strength is not that essential, 155 is usually enough. 

Then pick efficiency at 130 and range at 145 (range you can choose to taste and playstyle) using streamline and stretch, streamline is optional with high duration, but I like to have an option open in case I do find myself in a pickle. 

Then umbral vitality

and one left for augment or increasing any one stat or as something for balancing corrupt mod.

Aura can be anything, CP doesn't hurt. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l