Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comodore Prime Suit is sexist

-BasaraXII

The suit has an energy part on the chest which is supposed to glow on both male and female operator, but because the suit is sexist so it only glows on male operator, DE please stop this sexism. I have a female operator, and whenever I equip the suit, other people be like "oh hey, where did you get that low quality fake suit?" and that makes me really sad. I used to think that this is not a bug, it's a part of the story line, but nah, that just doesn't make sense. So, please DE, I paid for it ☹️

Edited by Authius-

Racist? Is this some kind of joke? Saying that female, and male are different races? Different sex maybe.

If this is an actual problem for you, instead of coming out of the loony bin, take some screenshots and post in the bug report forum section with actual proof of your issue, and describe the issue in a thoughtful manner, instead of as a terrible joke saying that something is racist, when it's a design flaw.

Just now, Alcatraz said:

Racist? Is this some kind of joke? Saying that female, and male are different races? Different sex maybe.

If this is an actual problem for you, instead of coming out of the loony bin, take some screenshots and post in the bug report forum section with actual proof of your issue, and describe the issue in a thoughtful manner, instead of as a terrible joke saying that something is racist, when it's a design flaw.

Yeah, I edited that, "sexist"

1 hour ago, Suncake said:

Recent study proves that men and womyn are different species.

Wow apparently we are all intraspecific hybrids.

Wait, aren't those always sterile!?