Two Things

TheDante500

Question

1) Someone know how to fix the "No response Mode" Problem? I need help with that, because everytime i join a team (first for mission) i enter in that mode and after a moment it get back to normal

2) Someone has a cheap/easy (not maiming strike) RED critical build for Orthos Prime? for extra informacion i have an smeetha kavat, blood rush rank 6

NOTE: i dont know how to explain the "No Response Mode" problem in english but in spañish is No responde, is like when the game crash and the mouse in the game windows is a loading icon

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, TheDante500 said:

blood rush rank 6

Max that, use 2 Gladiator Mods(maybe even some in your Frame) and if that isnt enough even add True Steel. Orthos isnt a good weapon after all(only has high base dmg, but Bad crit and status)

Edited by Kyoresh

11 hours ago, TheDante500 said:

1) Someone know how to fix the "No response Mode" Problem? I need help with that, because everytime i join a team (first for mission) i enter in that mode and after a moment it get back to normal

2) Someone has a cheap/easy (not maiming strike) RED critical build for Orthos Prime? for extra informacion i have an smeetha kavat, blood rush rank 6

NOTE: i dont know how to explain the "No Response Mode" problem in english but in spañish is No responde, is like when the game crash and the mouse in the game windows is a loading icon

1) - no idea sorry

2) sadly when you look at the base stats of the orthos prime it is very difficult to make it into a "monster". I say that with me having used the orthos prime as my go to melee for my first 6 months play time.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.