Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Traces cap limit is too low.

(PSN)aiptekfanboy

4 minutes ago, Oru5732 said:

You forgot an important part of your feedback: Why you think this change would be necessary or good. Just demanding more for no reason is no good feedback.

Getting 10 void Traces per mission to needing 100 missions to get ten radiant relics needs explained ?

Do you even Warframe ?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

Getting 10 void Traces per mission to needing 100 missions to get ten radiant relics needs explained ?

Do you even Warframe ?

You get between 6 and 30 per mission that is a Median of 18. Not exactly 10 now is it?

It is affected by resource booster aswell.

6 Mission for a radiant or 56 Mission for 10 Radiant is pretty solid. Half that if you run a resource booster.

1 minute ago, SupremeLeaderKyloRen said:

You get between 6 and 30 per mission that is a Median of 18. Not exactly 10 now is it?

It is affected by resource booster aswell.

6 Mission for a radiant or 56 Mission for 10 Radiant is pretty solid. Half that if you run a resource booster.

No.

A fix requirement of spend 40p to 80p is a fail as on ps4 we do not get platinum discounts like on pc.

Try again .

6 minutes ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

No.

A fix requirement of spend 40p to 80p is a fail as on ps4 we do not get platinum discounts like on pc.

Try again .

I literally never bought plat, what is your point?

I gave you two point aswell eh? Don't want to talk about it?

Edited by SupremeLeaderKyloRen

4 minutes ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

The point is i am getting tired of getting 3 traces per mission and i am not going to buy a booster k.

Plus 100 missions for 10 radiants is worse than when we had void keys.

Don't exaggerate when someone already mentioned that the minimum amount of Traces you can get is 6.

What's the point of the different refinement tiers if 1 or 2 runs nets you enough traces to make something Radiant?
there'd literally be no reason not to run radiant relics because they'd be too easy to get.

You're supposed to WORK for your rare rewards.

Edited by BaIthazar

36 minutes ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

Please elaborate whats fine about 6 to 10 void Traces per mission needing 100 , one hundred missions to get ten relics to radiant .

I won't elaborate further than you, you're just requesting a change because ???, and you'd like me to write an essay justifying the reasons to why I think this system is perfectly fine ?

Well, I have time to waste, so : ~5-6 missions to Radiantify a relic is perfectly fine. Very far from your "6 to 10" which is an utter lie/hyperbole. 1500 cap is really too high if you really care about Refining relics. Because you know, you actually need 100 to refine, not 1500.

You seem to require Void Traces to rain from the sky at a rate of 200 per mission and having a 12 billion cap (see, I know hyperboles too), but you don't explain why it would increase your quality of life or whatever.

Edited by Chewarette