Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.7

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Worbane said:

STILL....broken/bugged movement controls when using a mouse for direction: 😭

Right Mouse = Forward

S,D,F = left, back, right

When moving forward (right mouse) or back (D), then pressing the opposite direction before fully releasing the first results in coming to a dead stop instead of reversing direction. Game breaker for us old school folks that use a mouse button for movement. In short, I can not change direction without coming to a complete stop first.

Get with the times, gramps!

🕹️

Last update kind of broke certain textures for me.
For example, I can see through metallic parts of umbra leg armor, eos armor and riv armor. Textures on Sarpas blade are see-through as well. Bits of cloth on Nsaru syandana are simply missing and kubrows fur looks as if it's made out of paper tissues with fur glued onto them.
Am I the only person who experiences this?

1 minute ago, --END--Rikutatis said:

These are both very nice changes, thanks! @[DE]Rebecca could you guys please give us an official answer regarding the enemy level scaling in Arbitrations? Currently enemies are scaling MUCH slower in Arbitrations than they do in regular missions (maybe a side effect of longer rotations?), as reported in other threads. We are not sure if this is a bug or an intended feature, I really hope it's a bug so we can enjoy the challenge offered by this new game mode. Thanks!

I would like to add that if I was surveyed as to what I want to see in end-game, I would like more enemies spawns like 4-10 times the number of enemies that can spawn into a mission overtime. I would like to see enemy levels increasing gradually like before or even perhaps faster. I would like the arbitration drones removed because:

1. They have bad hitboxes requiring AoE weapons or aiming for beneath them
  2. Color blind considerations? I mean there's software development courses for computer interactions, and accommodating the color blind is part of its basics!
  3. They offer are a skill based challenge rather than progression based challenge since we're here to showoff our gear, not how well we aim.
  4. They get stuck a lot and hide behind blocks of debris in maps. This makes enemies invincible and you have to trace the red auras.
  5. I played a Rhino he is strong with his rhino charge + ironclad augment. But since enemies often  die when their drone is blown up, I can never build that skin!
  6. CC frames are rendered useless. They provide no consistent CC effects because of red aura
  7. The drones are still invulnerable when they head inside the rift bubble! Players inside rift cannot hit the drone because it counts as immune to CC. Players must head outside the bubble (however large the bubble radius may be) turn around and shoot.
  8. We already have just 1 life, we're going to just use tanks to survive since all forms of CC are rendered useless/inconsistent by these drones.
  9. Arca Plasmor riven prices tripled thanks to this mode. If you can't tell players hate these drones then let me tell you of their little nickname. "Little Ships" with T instead of P

Arbitrations are still super bad.

When enemies swarm you in big hordes, you literally cannot see the drone protecting them all from dmg so with regular weapons its impossible to snipe it out and kill it. Your best bet is to just bring Arca Plasmor on every single Arbitration and aim in the general direction of where you see the drone and the big AoE and punch through kills it in oneshot, literally making every single other weapon unusable for the mode.

Secondly, enemies barely drop any life support no matter how many kills per second you get. I can kill hordes upon hordes and still barely get any and will struggle to keep going not cause of difficulty but solely because life support aint enough so always running out.

Thirdly, if youre in a squad and the host dies and gets mad and quits the game, during host migration the game just tends to DC and quit the entire party and send you back to orbiter and fail the mission making you lose ALL rewards just like that. 30-40 minutes wasted just because one idiot guy. Yeah thats great design right there, DE.

Get your priorities straight.

And what about Sancti Castanas bug thats been around forever which is still a thing? Dont care about fixing that? No? They still deal the regular Castanas dmg (which is way lower) when you explode them on a surface or enemy so the only way to get the ACTUAL Sancti Castanas stats dmg from it is to airburst them, blow them up midair which completely defeats their entire mechanic.

13 minutes ago, pkkshadow said:

Glad these AI bugs are getting fixed. 

I just hope yall fix the AI where they'll stay in their spawn randomly. Had it happen last night during a defense mission. (I know yall are working on this, so thanks for these fixes as the come :D)

Yes, this please. And also fissure corrupted spawning inside walls and unreachable places.

Just now, burem0n0 said:

When enemies swarm you in big hordes, you literally cannot see the drone protecting them all from dmg so with regular weapons its impossible to snipe it out and kill it. Your best bet is to just bring Arca Plasmor on every single Arbitration and aim in the general direction of where you see the drone and the big AoE and punch through kills it in oneshot, literally making every single other weapon unusable for the mode.

Secondly, enemies barely drop any life support no matter how many kills per second you get. I can kill hordes upon hordes and still barely get any and will struggle to keep going not cause of difficulty but solely because life support aint enough so always running out.

Thirdly, if youre in a squad and the host dies and gets mad and quits the game, during host migration the game just tends to DC and quit the entire party and send you back to orbiter and fail the mission making you lose ALL rewards just like that. 30-40 minutes wasted just because one idiot guy. Yeah thats great design right there, DE.

And what about Sancti Castanas bug thats been around forever which is still a thing? Dont care about fixing that? No? They still deal the regular Castanas dmg (which is way lower) when you explode them on a surface or enemy so the only way to get the ACTUAL Sancti Castanas stats dmg from it is to airburst them, blow them up midair which completely defeats their entire mechanic.

1. Lower graphic settings does indeed have issues seeing the link between the drone and the enemies, but turning on Glow and HDR (requirement for Glow)  helps visibility.
2. I haven't had the chance to try survival yet, only defenses. I can't comment on that.
3. Can confirm.
4. If you mean self-damage, that's most likely intended. Otherwise, buggy indeed.

1 minute ago, burem0n0 said:

I totally agree with everything. Except I didn't know about nor care about the castanas part. DE needs to stop making new things and start fixing these problems. Recurring themes:

1. Host migrations
  2. Remove those arbitration drones in exchange for higher levels/more mobs
  3. Increase personal life support drops (I think this is a year's problem that is yet addressed)
  4. Host migrations, a problem that was here since I started over a year ago, not addressed!!!

Archived